Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs 49ers
Pick Results: SF: 28.2% at NE: 71.8%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up
My suspicion is he'd come here on a massive discount because he wants his shot at a ring. That discount won't be enough to make up for the loss of Brady but it will allow us to compete more in FA.

I may be alone in being a fan of Rivers. I certainly prefer the GOAT to Rivers but Rivers wouldn't be a bad consolation prize at the right price.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------V Dislike button is here, normie trash.

Rivers had arguably the most stacked top to bottom team in the league last year and did ****ing nothing with it. What the hell is he going to do here?

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Rivers had arguably the most stacked top to bottom team in the league last year and did ****ing nothing with it. What the hell is he going to do here?

I remember one year he had the #1 offense and #1 defense and missed the postseason. He’s like the Picasso of losing games.

BaconGrundleCandy

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I remember one year he had the #1 offense and #1 defense and missed the postseason. He’s like the Picasso of losing games.
If I remember correctly that was the year their ST was historically bad and the main reason for more than a few loses?

They had Brees, Rivers, Gates, Boston, Floyd, Conway, LT, Sproles, Turner, McCarddell, Merriman, Cro, Chambers, Jamaal Williams, Jammer and so many others through there with nothing to show for it.

They peaked when we were getting started.