PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ichiro Suzuki....Who The Fu(k Is Tom Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that's one weird avatar. And the dancing woman for the signature?

I am the victim of an on-going campaign of abuse by the mods.

I created a ****ty photoshop thread where Tom was holding a blank piece of paper and smiling. One of the posts I made was I photoshopped two women passing a slug thing between each other orally on the blank piece of paper. It was a beautiful piece of art.

The evil mods deleted that image and my signature is a challenge to them to prove that Tom wouldn't actually enjoy that picture. They can't prove it though, because truth always wins.

When you guys are ready to erect a statue of my bravery please be generous in the groinal region.

I created a ****ty photoshop thread where Tom was holding a blank piece of paper and smiling. One of the posts I made was I photoshopped two women passing a slug thing between each other orally on the blank piece of paper. It was a beautiful piece of art.

The evil mods deleted that image and my signature is a challenge to them to prove that Tom wouldn't actually enjoy that picture. They can't prove it though, because truth always wins.

When you guys are ready to erect a statue of my bravery please be generous in the groinal region.
I think the Legislature already erected a statute in your honor, Mr. Mapplethorpe.

So more of a surrealist caricature sculpture than a traditional realistic statue then?

ps: saw what you did there

That's funny. Now what is the back story of your Avatar?

I once got text from Jesus.

Maybe he was just looking for Matty or Felipe.

BROTHERS-ALOU.jpg

Disliked, now derail this thread in fury

Who is Ichiro Suzuki?

Japanese relative of King Leonidas....Ichi brother:)

To be honest, outside USA and maybe canada, 99.7% of people have zero interest in NFL. If you mention NFL they say " err is that the one with all the stops and commercials all the time". I doubt 99% of the rest of the world could name one single nfl player. Although the SB is a big export to other tv stations, in real terms its tiny.

I'm not the same either. Life will drive you nuts sometimes.
yep...spend a lot of time running a store and in my spare time playing Fantasy Sports where i'm getting pretty good

Hey Ichiro

Tom Brady won 5 Superbowls, 4 Super Bowl MVP awards & 3 regular season MVP awards.

What about you ?

Tom Brady is a guy who still played at a high level in his 40’s

How is your game these days?

To wrap it up.......
Tom Brady is a winner & your a singles hitter

although memebrs of thepublic outside usa might struggle, i d say that any othert prof sportsman hears names in other sports all the time. I know of lebron james only from ready patriots articles and there being a story about him next to it, so thats how you learn

you mean you've never watched the Summer Olympics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes