PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How to lose to the Jets in week 17

Pats have mastered losing. Might be the worst team in the league. Just started too good to get Laurence.

I'm really hoping we throw it 55 times during that game - stoppable force meets movable object. Maybe Meyers can break Brandon Marshall's receptions in a game record of 21... and still not score a TD.

Ha yes I want to see Meyers get a TD or Cam break the Pats rushing TD record

He didn’t. Losers like to find value in losing. They are the only people who suggest things like this. It makes them feel better about themselves.

I don’t believe he did either, just wanted to see what game he’s thinking of

So maybe the Pats don’t have to tank? :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Jets are the most cursed team in sports.

Only the Jets could Jest up a tank for Lawrence

The Jets lost all year and then in the last three games are going to lose the greatest prospect in a generation to beat the Rams....

Could Lawrence have said to the jets i am not playing for you behind close doors?!! This doesn’t make any sense at all. What an embarrassing loss for the rams.

I hate for my team to lose but for the Jets to actually win today and potentially lose out on Trevor, that has got to hurt

I'm so ******* happy they're not getting Lawrence. a meaningless game just cost the Jets from being a SB contender for a couple decades. AMAZING!

This win doesn’t make sense at all. Joe begnino must be on suicide watch.

It's karma. I am a believer that the Jet's intentionally lost that Raiders game with the stupidest play call they could think of. To have them beat the Rams and lose out on Lawrence is so goddamn fitting.

It's karma. I am a believer that the Jet's intentionally lost that Raiders game with the stupidest play call they could think of. To have them beat the Rams and lose out on Lawrence is so goddamn fitting.
How did they lose out on Lawrence, aren’t they still tied with the Jags for the worse record?

Jags could still win a game...
Don't tell me they couldn't beat Trubisky next week.
Ain't over yet.

The Jets' win against the Rams, while I'm glad it happened, made me that much sadder about our ineptitude last week and this. Then again these last 2 games for us have been revenge games, and today's Jets game, I'll bet even Admiral Ackbar couldn't foresee.

Also, I watched Lawrence yesterday, but I don't know if it's Covid or what, but he made some mental errors that seemed uncharacteristic for the anointed chosen one. He also needs to put on some weight if not he'll shatter in the NFL.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back