PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Good Does Mac Have To Be To Get His Option Picked Up?

I'm not "pumping" DJ, you said he sucked, when in reality, in consideration of his entire game, he's better than Mac. 2023 again, DJ will have a better season than MJ.

What pointless information are you asking me for? Rookie QBs who did better?... Justin Herbert, Russell Wilson, RGIII, Luck, Dak, Cam, Big Ben... that's a few anyway.

The point is Mac is mediocre. I don't think he's getting much better either (unless they add someone like Hopkins). And he certainly hasn't shown any it factor whatsoever.
Daniel Jones sucks. You know that, it just doesn’t fit your anti Patriot agenda. At the same points in their career he was 9-22.
Herbert was 15-16 in his first 31 games. RG III was 13-18. Newton was 12-19.
Being behind only Wilson, Ben, luck and Prescott in the last 20 years sounds pretty good to me.
All the rest us you giving your tainted weak minded opinion.

Brady had the 8th best defense in 2014 when he won (points per drive allowed), they ranked 2nd best in 2016, 7th best in 2018… almost every one of these defenses played better in the playoffs.

That you want us and the football watching world to believe defense doesn’t matter or Brees should have won with the 32nd ranked defense using unquantifiable QB magic only reaffirms what a delusional person you are.
I never said defense didn’t matter you created that to argue against my irrefutable point.
The saints had losing records in each of the 3 years you handed them championships.

Brady overcame his defense allowing 28,31,24,28,31 in 5 of the 9 games in those 3 SB post season. That’s 28.4 per game. Brees couldn’t put together a winning season for 3 years when his team was allowing 28.25 per game.
So 1 QB goes 5-0 in playoff games with a defense that allows 28.4 and the other goes 21-27 with a defense that allows 28.25. But he threw for a lot of yards so that means somehow he would win 3 SBs if they just allowed a little bit more?

the sub-moronic crawmoron has morphed from "all Lamar all the time!!!" to "Mac sucks and Belichick can't coach!!!"....he is a goddamned troll azzole who is NEVER going to change his pathetic putrid act.
Are you disputing anything specific?

Daniel Jones sucks. You know that, it just doesn’t fit your anti Patriot agenda.
Higher ceiling than Mac. His best games are significantly more impressive than Mac's (who I'm honestly not sure has anything you could call a "best game" type performance). DJ has an entire element to his game that Mac completely lacks (rushing). What's the argument that Mac is better?

Herbert was 15-16 in his first 31 games. RG III was 13-18. Newton was 12-19.
Being behind only Wilson, Ben, luck and Prescott in the last 20 years sounds pretty good to me.
All the rest us you giving your tainted weak minded opinion.
Records aside, are you comparing Mac to any of those quarterbacks? Because each one of them is more talented and just better than Mac. RGIII doesn't really count because a severe knee injury ruined his promising career. Luck didn't have the heart for the game but his talent far exceeds Mac's. Newton is league MVP winner and an all time prolific rusher. Ben and Wilson are NFL HOFers. Dak isn't one of my favorites but he also is decidedly better than Mac. So what point are you trying to make here?

you mistake "angry" for utter disgust...why a sub-moron such as yourself would post thousands and thousands of ridiculous anti-Patriot posts and go full blown mongoloid about Lamar Jackson for a full 6 months PROVES what a transparent piece of troll scum you are..

you mistake "angry" for utter disgust...why a sub-moron such as yourself would post thousands and thousands of ridiculous anti-Patriot posts and go full blown mongoloid about Lamar Jackson for a full 6 months PROVES what a transparent piece of troll scum you are..

CrapSpammer before his gender reassignment:

You're another one with tens of thousands more posts than me that gets on my case about posting too much.

And again, in order to be a troll you have to be insincere about the content of your posts. Aside from occasional hyperbole or (obvious) sarcasm, I mean everything I say. Not every PatsFan bows down at the alter of BB. Get over it.

You're another one with tens of thousands more posts than me that gets on my case about posting too much.

And again, in order to be a troll you have to be insincere about the content of your posts. Aside from occasional hyperbole or (obvious) sarcasm, I mean everything I say. Not every PatsFan bows down at the alter of BB. Get over it.

Huh? Who made up THAT rule? Here: Urban Dictionary: Internet Troll

This is you, defined: "Internet Trolls enjoy causing drama by using certain facts that are cherry picked to get negative reactions, gaslight when called or play ignorant, mainly manipulate ... "

Higher ceiling than Mac. His best games are significantly more impressive than Mac's (who I'm honestly not sure has anything you could call a "best game" type performance). DJ has an entire element to his game that Mac completely lacks (rushing). What's the argument that Mac is better?

Records aside, are you comparing Mac to any of those quarterbacks? Because each one of them is more talented and just better than Mac. RGIII doesn't really count because a severe knee injury ruined his promising career. Luck didn't have the heart for the game but his talent far exceeds Mac's. Newton is league MVP winner and an all time prolific rusher. Ben and Wilson are NFL HOFers. Dak isn't one of my favorites but he also is decidedly better than Mac. So what point are you trying to make here?
Daniel Jones best season ever is worse than Mac Jones rookie year. “Higher ceiling” is code for not having an argument.

I am comparing those players at the same point in their career. You are the one who brought wins and losses into it. Interesting that you can judge players on what they became later in their career and write off the guy who wears a patriot jersey.

Like I've been saying all along, Tunes...he has to be cognitively challenged...to wit

Attachments

• ngbbs3d7169e2aa0c1.jpg
    ngbbs3d7169e2aa0c1.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1
Huh? Who made up THAT rule? Here: Urban Dictionary: Internet Troll

This is you, defined: "Internet Trolls enjoy causing drama by using certain facts that are cherry picked to get negative reactions, gaslight when called or play ignorant, mainly manipulate ... "
LOL!

A person who gets a joy out of reactions, but dur to how bad it has gotten. Now can be considered a felony possibly to a terrorist charge soon near the future. Internet Trolls enjoy causing drama by using certain facts that are cherry picked to get negative reactions, gaslight when called or play ignorant, mainly manipulate easy targets such as mentally handicap individuals to commit serious felonies or crimes and then use them as scape goats to bait them and cause real life problems.

************, read and post the entire piece next time. This characterization above has absolutely nothing to do with anything taking place on this MB. What the **** is wrong with you?

What best games?
Daniel Jones has 3 300 years games in 3 years with 0 3 Td games.
Max Jones has 4 300 yards games and 3 3td games in 2 years

This is the applicable definition of a troll...

In slang, a troll is a person who posts or makes inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages online, or in real life, with the intent of provoking others into displaying emotional responses, or manipulating others' perception, thus acting as a bully or a provocateur.

Doesn't fit. And for Christ's sake, as far as inflammatory, read some of the Joker's personally fueled rants. I don't post anything even remotely close to that vitriol.

I never said defense didn’t matter you created that to argue against my irrefutable point.
If you say Drew Brees carrying the 32nd ranked defense in the NFL didn’t affect his ability to win games… then you’re fit for a lobotomy.

You’re also unequivocally saying “defense doesn’t matter.” Most smart people say “defense wins championships,” everybody but you apparently… to you it’s irrelevant. Smart. :notsaying:

LOL!

A person who gets a joy out of reactions, but dur to how bad it has gotten. Now can be considered a felony possibly to a terrorist charge soon near the future. Internet Trolls enjoy causing drama by using certain facts that are cherry picked to get negative reactions, gaslight when called or play ignorant, mainly manipulate easy targets such as mentally handicap individuals to commit serious felonies or crimes and then use them as scape goats to bait them and cause real life problems.

************, read and post the entire piece next time. This characterization above has absolutely nothing to do with anything taking place on this MB. What the **** is wrong with you?

I quoted the applicable passage defining you as a troll. And you respond by trolling. You (1) enjoy causing drama, (2) use certain facts that are cherry picked to get negative reactions, (3) gaslight or play ignorant when called out and (3) manipulate people (or at least try to).

I suggest you recite that last sentence from your post to the nearest mirror.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back