PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How are people grilling at Patriots tailgate parties?

dany0212

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My friends are are ready to go tailgating for the upcoming Pats home game on September 21st.
Saw a few people using GrillEasy FireQube charcoal last time I was tailgating. Not a big fan of lighter fluid, so this might not be a bad way to fire up the grill. Anybody try this out yet?

Looking forward to the following weekend, go Pats!

road-trip-pro-grill_Z9amn_5965.jpg

At home, I'm a hard wood charcoal guy all the way. But for tailgating it's gas...Coleman. And depending on the size of our tailgate,we'll have at least two grills going

I like the Webber Q grills. This week I am using the Margaritaville Grill. It stores on its own articulating arm that plugs into your trailer hitch slot.

Obviously gas is easier cleaner. I like to roll with the turkey fryer and a small portable gas grill, or when i need more space on the grill, i go with the cuisinart cg-200, which doesnt fold up, but sits nicely on table tops. There are about 500 different portable grill options from "fits a single burger, no room for grilled onions" to full size grills strapped to the back of the truck. Depends on your price/needs

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back