PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey, Ian, as long as you're messing around with the emojis...

Could we have one especially for the draft or draft players that have not met expectations .........called "bust(s)" ......I could supply some examples of what it (they) should look like:excited:

These emoji options are like a bar menu that only offers non-alcoholic lite beers on draft

"Like Love Agree Thanks"

This Pleasantville vibe is unsettling
1640960384973.png

Last edited:
Let’s type our emojis longhand

winner emoji

Bring back the Surprised & Stokoe the Clown emojis, and dump the Love emoji p-p-please!

EDIT: If 10 is the maximum # of emojis, then I would be happy with just the Surprised-for-Love swap, because I like the other 9 ones right now…

Last edited:
Reactions: Ian
How about a ''beating a dead horse' emoji that can be used on the jete suck thread when they lose, which is almost always. Or when DKF trashes McDaniels

Last edited:
you should be doing 5-10 for perverting young blow-up dolls, you warped prevert

There's nothing perverse about a true and noble love. You're like the bad guy from Footloose.

There's nothing perverse about a true and noble love. You're like the bad guy from Footloose.
Does she feel the same way? Has she expressed her un-dying love for you, or is she the silent slutty type. Inquiring minds want to know.

How about a ''beating a dead horse' emoji that can be used on the jete suck thread when they lose, which is almost always. Or when DKF trashes McDaniels

Didn’t we have that one for a little while a couple of years ago or something?

I've been messing around with them. The
... but still.
"……
It sucks because 10 is more or less the max, aside from going to another row which on mobile, which is a nightmare for those of us with big thumbs. The Goodell one was supposed to be a funny way to disagree, since the thumbs down was kind of harsh. Again, you would think 10 would be enough but it's actually kind of tough.

For me, with my Xs iPhone, 10 wrap around to a second row anyway. Even if I ever upgrade, I love having phones in a phone-size and not a mini-tablet. So I’ll always have that problem.

and I DO have big thumbs and would have no problem with 11 or still 10 on those two rows IF the GotoHell clown icon came back (please, please ….). :crying:
You could maybe just name it different/better so the fragile snowflakes don’t get their feelings hurt when they get one.
or at a minimum put Roger into the text-insertable smilies. There are 29 there and on my phone the size there fits to 10/row, so there is a vacant space!!
;)

For me, with my Xs iPhone, 10 wrap around to a second row anyway. Even if I ever upgrade, I love having phones in a phone-size and not a mini-tablet. So I’ll always have that problem.

and I DO have big thumbs and would have no problem with 11 or still 10 on those two rows IF the GotoHell clown icon came back (please, please ….). :crying:
You could maybe just name it different/better so the fragile snowflakes don’t get their feelings hurt when they get one.
or at a minimum put Roger into the text-insertable smilies. There are 29 there and on my phone the size there fits to 10/row, so there is a vacant space!!
;)
I’m working on something to try and address giving more options. I’ve got an idea that I’m going to test out and if it works, it would allow me to expand the list a little more.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back