PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey, Ian, as long as you're messing around with the emojis...

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Can we have one that is mildly negative or doubtful? Right now, when you disagree with someone, your only option is the Goodell clown emoji... which for most instances is a little harsh.

This guy would work pretty well. :whistle:

(admittedly this is a first world problem, but still LOL)

Can we have one that is mildly negative or doubtful? Right now, when you disagree with someone, your only option is the Goodell clown emoji... which for most instances is a little harsh.

Of course I had to hit you with the Roger the Clown right away after such a post, just for effect!

I think the 'haha' emoji gets used for irony in a few cases, at least that's what I tell myself when I get hit with it!

I think the main limit is the amount of space to show the emojis on the mobile app.

For the record, I'm glad to see the 'Love' emoji make a return, should be added to Smiles too, IMO.

I've been messing around with them. The love one stemmed from the fact some people have been posting pictures of their kids and I thought we were missing one, since that one is definitely more suited for that and the others didn't quite fit - aside from "Winner" ... but still.

"Wow" didn't get used as often...so I've tabled that one and I swapped out "useful" for "helpful" for the sake of making that one a little less bleh ... so we'll see. "Interesting" is now back, that one did get used a little more than I thought.

It sucks because 10 is more or less the max, aside from going to another row which on mobile, which is a nightmare for those of us with big thumbs. The Goodell one was supposed to be a funny way to disagree, since the thumbs down was kind of harsh. Again, you would think 10 would be enough but it's actually kind of tough.

"Wow" didn't get used as often...so I've tabled that one and I swapped out "useful" for "helpful" for the sake of making that one a little less bleh ... so we'll see. "Interesting" is now back, that one did get used a little more than I thought.
@Ian using Next Gen Stats for the win!

For the love of God....can we get a non PC emoji or two
1640884154810.png1640884335473.png

we need a dislike emoji...

• Ugh
Reactions: Ian

I had this exact thought a few day ago, so its seconded.

Disagreements should be considered normal, part of life

putting it with his face makes it so... worse.

For the love of God....can we get a non PC emoji or two
Pretty widely applicable here:

127923154-head-up-ass-your-problem-is-obvious-guy-with-his-head-up-his-own.jpg

I swapped out the Goodell emoji. I like the one @oldrover suggested but it doesn't quite line up with the rest of them for some reason height-wise, so I'll have to mess with it a little more.

I can’t believe a board full of grown men couldn’t handle the dislike emoji.

I swapped out the Goodell emoji. I like the one @oldrover suggested but it doesn't quite line up with the rest of them for some reason height-wise, so I'll have to mess with it a little more.
I'll miss the clown emoji, it was something unique IMO. OTOH I like the new "don't agree" emoji, change is a good thing.

Love is an awesome addition.

Can the post editor support regular emojis like the laughing with tears one?

Don’t know how many of us are really using :coffee::thaman::feet:

I can’t believe a board full of grown men couldn’t handle the dislike emoji.

Speaking of this there seem to be fewer and fewer women posting, not sure I have seen all that much this year. At one time there seemed to be quite a few, or it seemed that way, now not so much. Why??

Love is an awesome addition.

Can the post editor support regular emojis like the laughing with tears one?

Don’t know how many of us are really using :coffee::thaman::feet:
I’m going to add some other ones. Trying to fix some other things that I’ve been putting off, so hopefully I’ll get through those today. I’m off today and just headed out with my son, who is home from college, and we’re out getting a hair cut. He’s a little shaggy and wanted to get it cut before he headed back. Meanwhile, I’m way overdue. Hair is sticking out bad on the sides and, when you’re a little thinner on top, it looks a little ridiculous. So hopefully that’ll be fixed shortly and then we’ll head back home ;)

I’m off today and just headed out with my son, who is home from college, and we’re out getting a hair cut. He’s a little shaggy and wanted to get it cut before he headed back. Meanwhile, I’m way overdue. Hair is sticking out bad on the sides and, when you’re a little thinner on top, it looks a little ridiculous.
captain caveman GIF

Man, we lost the Goodell clown emoji. Sad day.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back