PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey Adam Go F*** Yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
stick21 said:
dude
you got it wrong i hate the SOX

I could care less what your opinion of the Sox is, the fact remains this board has been inundated by unbelievably uninformed posters in the past few weeks - a time that coincides with the oipening to the Sox board.

Many people who hate the Sox go to that Sox board also - just to rattle the posters there.

Some of these new posters write complete crap like "Since Parcells left, Krafty has never done a pregame lap around the field".

Next you'll write something like, "since 1900 there's never been a President from the State of Texas".

You're so dumb, if given the task to spell CAT, you'd have to be spotted the C and the T.

Last edited:
stick21 said:
They can all go back to the Sox site
to bad the dont have there own forums they have to link through ours

I can't make heads or tails out of this.

Are you SURE you "graduted" from high school?

good luck for the next 86 years
me and the guys here are looking at this year

Wow we can't compete with comic gold like that. I guess us new posters really are bringing this place down. You've made your point... it's a crap-tacular point but you've made it...

i'm sure everyone is impressed with your expertise on Krafty i loves walking around the stadium with everyone telling him how great he is ? I'm sure guys like you blow him Because thats what he likes
the real problem is he had BB in the car with him after Parcells left and didnt hire him
He went with Pete Carroll Remember
Wasted years and could have kept Parcells assistants and that **** could have went to Jets with No one

Great choice Krafty...

Well stick that's one fight your gonna have to fight alone cause I stop short of bashing Kraft. I think he's a class act who has done great things for this franchise. Best owner around, IMO.

Doc
Your right a little overboard but i think he could have worked this deal out
The problem is i dont think Adam wanted to be here and i'm not sure why??
But anywhere but the Colts,Jets,Dolphins
there is 27 other teams

With ya on AV. Don't get it, pissed off, douchebag, etc, etc.

stick21 said:
i'm sure everyone is impressed with your expertise on Krafty i loves walking around the stadium with everyone telling him how great he is ? I'm sure guys like you blow him Because thats what he likes
the real problem is he had BB in the car with him after Parcells left and didnt hire him
He went with Pete Carroll Remember
Wasted years and could have kept Parcells assistants and that **** could have went to Jets with No one

Great choice Krafty...

Best of luck trying to take down Bob Kraft here.

What's next kiddo? A few posts from you criticizing the 1980 USA Olympic Hockey Team for tying Sweden in their opening game?

i'm thinking i have seen you at a comedy club somehwere
I think you where the one who started this bull ****

next he'll say we can use Flutie as a kicker......

Keep waiting for Clemens Buddie he'll end up in a Yankees Uniform for ya

just saw this thread, and i have to agree... see ya jackass... have fun in indy now that all of new england hates you

Are you guys killing him because he signed someplace other than New England or because it's the Colts? If he would have signed with Arizona or Dallas how would you feel? What about Seattle?

workhorse said:
Are you guys killing him because he signed someplace other than New England or because it's the Colts? If he would have signed with Arizona or Dallas how would you feel? What about Seattle?

It's the Colts. There have been two camps here today-- the irrational mouth breathers who want to piss on his mother's cars and the others thank him for his contributions and who lament his departure but understand it's probably best for the team money wise.

workhorse said:
who cares... the douche left NE, to go for a couple more $100.000... and ruined his rep here... now, everyone HATES him in NE.... he screwed up... get an agent, moron.

workhorse said:
Not to jump into the middle of this thread, but for me it's the "pearl harbor aspect" of it. Combine that with the fact that it's a hated rival (no offense), and is it true that the money is not all that different? I'm not sure about the money, but I thought it was not significant. If I'm wrong tell me.

Borges also goes on to say:

"According to sources close to Vinatieri, he was not willing to risk playing in New England again without a guaranteed signing bonus after seeing what had happened to Drew Bledsoe, Lawyer Milloy, Ty Law, and several other veterans."

http://www.boston.com/sports/footba..._a_flee_market/

I realize the above quote is from Borges but it does make some sense. AV was just trying to protect himself and he wanted to kick indoors (I am speculating.)

So the Patriots can cut players but players are told to F*cuk off if they do not want to stay with a team.

As much as I wished AV had signed with the Patriots and as much as I hate that he signed with the Colts, I realize both players and management make BUSINESS decisions.

PatsWorldChamps said:
just saw this thread, and i have to agree... see ya jackass... have fun in indy now that all of new england hates you

Speak for yourself.

Seymour93 said:
adam_vinatieri.jpg

Captioning please.
I'm...
Too sexy for my shirt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back