PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey Adam Go F*** Yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with DoubleDTrent, SoCal Bong and PatsSteve1.

i am disappointed, very disappointed but what they wrote i agree on it 100%.

Hey Adam good luck with that back stabber Manning
and by the way F**K YOU................

stick21 said:
Hope you have a lot of fun with your money because you will be losing with that F*g Manning
No doubt you will never see another Super Bowl As long as Tom Brady is Still Playing your new team and there quarterback are chockers
Nice job Krafty BB Poli who ever makes the calls>>>

You all who agree with this Thread should be ahsamed of yourself.

Number1: If you were offered more money from another company you all would jump ship

Number2: if the Pats weren't so damn cheap AV would still be here along with maybe big Willie, and you sour grapes fans would not have posted this thread.
Losers. :nono:

cdillon28 said:
You all who agree with this Thread should be ahsamed of yourself.

Number1: If you were offered more money from another company you all would jump ship

Number2: if the Pats weren't so damn cheap AV would still be here along with maybe big Willie, and you sour grapes fans would not have posted this thread.
Losers. :nono:

CDILLION can you possibly be thie stupid os as to have zero understanding of how things work with the Patriots and the salary cap? You are an idiot. The Pats are not cheap, they will spend more money than the Colts - now, how will that compute in your pea brain??

Chevagus said:
the only thing that should die is you. you're a moron

I disagree with that poster also, but what you wrote is unacceptable.

Too many of these new posters are dragging this once great website into an area that is pathetic.

Ian, please save the board.

shmessy said:
I disagree with that poster also, but what you wrote is unacceptable.

Too many of these new posters are dragging this once great website into an area that is pathetic.

Ian, please save the board.

Agreed. Sadly i fell to the level i was protesting against. i deleted the message and apologize to the board. just as a question, weren't you banned for a week for posting someone's personal information or am i mistaken?

Enough. Stick21 clean up the language. I let the post slide, but enough's enough. I'm locking this thread, and requesting that you don't repeat that going forward.

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back