PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey Adam Go F*** Yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna laugh my ass off when he catches a toe on the turf on a kickoff and blows out a knee and then Rodney Harrison pisses on him while he cries in pain. That will make my year, nay, my life.

NEST is talking about this D*ckhead
I hope Feyton blows out his knee like Harrison last year and then will how Adam helps

I am still in a state of shock.

When I saw the first thread I 100% believed it was a joke.

Can this dumb ass have any idea the of the legacy he just p!ssed all over?

stick21 said:
Maybe KRAFTY should get his head out of jerry jones A*S
And BB and BP should watch some more minor league baseball games together so we dont spend time where we should
HEY ADAM AGAIN GO F**K YOURSELF.......................OR maybe Peyton will let you borrow his Boyfriend Kenny C
For a little back door action

Dear Ian,

Thank you so much for the alliance with the Red Sox website. These new posters on the board are really raising the level of discourse.

BOY I JUST LOVE FELGER...........................this guy has the BALLS that Krafty dosn't.......

stick21 said:
BOY I JUST LOVE FELGER...........................this guy has the BALLS that Krafty dosn't.......

I'm just about up to here with you Sox fans who don't know your elbows from your endzones.

How many Lombardis has Felger carried down Tremont Street?

I am so p###ed off that this board has linked with a Red Sox site, thereby encouraging baseball fans who know nothing about the Pats to spew.

Go back to where you came from - - speculating about the wives of Schilling and Damon and their little feuds.

You and the DocAdkinsDiet poster - - take your Manny Ramirez bobblehead dolls and go back to your own board.

Last edited:
shmessy said:
I'm just about up to here with you Sox fans who don't know your elbows from your endzones.

I am so p###ed off that this board has linked with a Red Sox site, thereby encouraging baseball fans who know nothing about the Pats to spew.

Go back to where you came from - - speculating about the wives of SDchilling and Damon and their little feuds.

You and the DocAdkinsDiet poster - - take your Manny Ramirez bobblehead dolls and go back to your own board.

Bravo...I cringed when I saw that this site was linked with a Sox site. As if all of the angst ridden posts from Sox fans weren't annoying enough in the summer time.

Last edited:
SoonerPatriot said:
Bravo...I cringed when I saw that this site was linked with a Sox site. As if all of the angst ridden posts from Sox fans weren't annoying enough in the summer time.

Any chance we can start a petition to send to Ian asking him to cancel the pact with the Sox website?

This is really bringing down this site.

It's hilarious cause I came here on my own I'm not from this Sox site you speak of. So blow it out your ass. I know my stuff, I'm just pissed off and I'll get over it. Just let me be pissed off. I'm a big fan, sorry if I let it get to me sometimes. And maybe I just felt like ranting. Is that so wrong?

Go back to where you came from - - speculating about the wives of SDchilling and Damon and their little feuds.

Look bud i have been a season ticket holder since 1980 when i got them from my Dad for High school Gradution present
for the past 12 years i have gone with my step dad untill this past November when he died of cancer
I have been through the good and bad times
this is as hurt as i have been with Bob Krafty you notice since Parcells left he dosn't do his pre game lap around the field i wonder why?????
Because of S*it like this

SHMESSY

Go back and suck on your SOX's that will not win another world series for 86 more years

the Pats have a chance this year
so go away............................

stick21 said:

Look bud i have been a season ticket holder since 1980 when i got them from my Dad for High school Gradution present
for the past 12 years i have gone with my step dad untill this past November when he died of cancer
I have been through the good and bad times
this is as hurt as i have been with Bob Krafty you notice since Parcells left he dosn't do his pre game lap around the field i wonder why?????
Because of S*it like this

"Krafty" has never done a pregame lap around the field since Parcells left? Everyone here knows he does that every game in Foxboro. I've personally seen it on at least 4 occasions in the past two years.

Yeah, since Parcells left, "Krafty" has really accomplished nothing and has seen his reputation take a huge hit.

When you wake up from your drug-induced stupor, please remember to change your mom's bedpan.

....and don't forget to crawl back to your Red Sox site.

As a FA, Adam V had the right to take any deal offered and/or go to any team he wanted. I don't really have a problem with that. It's the reality of the NFL. Some players take the biggest contract no matter what team it's from and some take less to stay where they are. Just like everyone here is different so are they. Doesn't make them right or wrong, they are just being right, in thier own way, for themselves. Whichever way they decide.

dude
you got it wrong i hate the SOX

I just am dumfounded by the lack of loyalty, or really the lack of any human emotion on the part of so many pro athletes. I never get over it, so this stuff still bugs me. I know is irrational, etc. but too bad.

And ya I'm 50 times more loyal and devoted to the Pats than the Sox. I love the Sox, but I'm a Patriots fan.

DOC
I'm with you This is Bulls**t
The Colts of all teams dosn't he have any respect for the team that made him

It's not like we are the only ones pissed around here. You guys are just mad cause u think we r from this Sox site so I think you need to chill out.

They can all go back to the Sox site
to bad the dont have there own forums they have to link through ours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back