PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey Adam Go F*** Yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stick21

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Hope you have a lot of fun with your money because you will be losing with that F*g Manning
No doubt you will never see another Super Bowl As long as Tom Brady is Still Playing your new team and there quarterback are chockers
Nice job Krafty BB Poli who ever makes the calls>>>

hey Stick,
you'd take more $$ in a heartbeat. I know I would. AV is doing the right thing for himself

I'm with stick21 on this one.

stick21 said:
Hope you have a lot of fun with your money because you will be losing with that F*g Manning
No doubt you will never see another Super Bowl As long as Tom Brady is Still Playing your new team and there quarterback are chockers

Agreed. Just wait until Vinamoneygrab realizes there aren't any Papa Ginos' in Indy and no one gives a **** about you unless your name is "Manning". Does the phrase "career suicide" meaning anything?

i have heard and read a lot of blame being thrown on the pats for not getting this done which is likely true as welll but how has adam behaved so far ? he never even game an indication he wanted to be here this off season. changes agents/ goes to the paper and thanks the pats before the FA. i wont be surprised if the pats matched his offer or gave more but he left it for whatver reason. of course this is going to make the pats look frugal but they will never respond since they dont deal in public.

he wants to kick in a dome, thats why he left.....*****

I am trememdously disappointed but AV was a huge part of our recent success so I will be forever grateful for his contributions.

We should all know by now what a business pro sports have become so if something like this is going to bother you that much you're better off following amateur sports since this kind of stuff is going to continue to happen all the time.

Makes you wanna puke, doesn't it?

adam_vinatieri.jpg

Captioning please.

That's it, don't hold back!

AV can kiss my ass. Screw him, I hope we face the Colts in the AFC title game and send them home.

take one for the team? bahahahahah!

I think the Bronson Arroyo situation shows what a player gets when he takes a hometown discount. Can't blame Adam one bit.

PTR

It Takes BIG BALLS to go to INDY

Good luck with your side work You and P***Y Peyton will look good together the only diffrence is you have RINGS he Will NEVER HAVE
I have Idea Maybe we trade Brady for Manning so the Colts could maybe get out of the first round of the playoffs

It's just business. Or at least that's what everyone said when we parted ways with Willie and Givens and probably 2 or 3 more reliable guys in the coming weeks.

Maybe KRAFTY should get his head out of jerry jones A*S
And BB and BP should watch some more minor league baseball games together so we dont spend time where we should
HEY ADAM AGAIN GO F**K YOURSELF.......................OR maybe Peyton will let you borrow his Boyfriend Kenny C
For a little back door action

Last edited:
stick21 said:

It's funny, a lot of these Adam go F yourself posts are coming from people who have said all along it really wouldn't be that big of a deal if he walked.

What changed?

WTF is wrong with you guys, this is the guy who kicked us to three freaking super bowls and now your turning on him just because he signed somewhere else? Football is a business PERIOD. The Patriots simply did not step it up for whatever reason and I will never fault Adam, especially for what he has done for us for wanting more security for him and his family.

It's called FREE AGENCY it happens every year. Thanks for the memories Adam.

Alright.. I just got off work and this is the first Ive heard of this. Took me about an hour to be able to actually put down some rational thought instead of " Nice going a**hole. You and Manning can go f*ck yoursevles."
Way to pick a team, AV. Don't think about anything but the money, d*ckhead. First time you shank that big kick, Mr. Teammate is gonna toss you right under that bus the same way he tossed his offensive line under the bus after they choked as usual in the playoffs. I could have accepted the Jets. Could have accepted the Fins. But the Colts???
Thanks for going over to the dark side, Luke. While Manning is shaking your hand with the right, he's going to be looking to see if he can stab you in the back with the right. And you know what? I'm gonna enjoy it when he does. When Willie left to the browns, it was a dark day in the history of the Pats, but I can accept it. But you, AV? Hope you get used to the feeling of choking, pal. Knowing the history this team has had with the Pats, this was a big old FU in the face of every hardcore and loyal pats fan. I'm gonna give you the one finger salute, buddy. Anyone wanna guess what finger????

PromoTheRobot said:
I think the Bronson Arroyo situation shows what a player gets when he takes a hometown discount. Can't blame Adam one bit.

PTR

I don't think hometown discount was ever in the mix. To me it appears very simple that Adam never had any intention, no matter what the Pats offered, to ever play here again! I just hope all the touchdown posters are taken out of all the Papa Gino's by tonight or there will be a lot of patrons choking!!

this board is a great stress relief for some...go ahead, let it out boys and girls! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! the Fricken COLTS, kill me now!

PatsChick87 said:
I don't think hometown discount was ever in the mix. To me it appears very simple that Adam never had any intention, no matter what the Pats offered, to ever play here again! I just hope all the touchdown posters are taken out of all the Papa Gino's by tonight or there will be a lot of patrons choking!!
Exactly what i have been saying. he never wanted to be here period.Else he wouldnt have gone written an obituary in the floriday paper months before FA started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back