PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hall of Fame event ticket info

It's a placeholder or it's right up front Row1, Seats 29-32. You buy tickets as a STH then get assigned. Eventually, once April 12th passes, they'll have an idea how many will be for the public then that onslaught happens. You'll be fine except for the 4 vs 6.

It's a placeholder or it's right up front Row1, Seats 29-32. You buy tickets as a STH then get assigned. Eventually, once April 12th passes, they'll have an idea how many will be for the public then that onslaught happens. You'll be fine except for the 4 vs 6.
I'm thinking the stage is facing the home side of the field and everyone on the visitors side is getting relocated or something like that. But I guess it is what it is.

I'm thinking the stage is facing the home side of the field and everyone on the visitors side is getting relocated or something like that. But I guess it is what it is.
The website says looking for a capacity crowd. The stage could be in the South endzone opposite the Lighthouse (Tunescribe said his section is obstructed so he'll be onstage). I don't think they'll block a whole side of the stadium, needwant a large crowd.

Just more crony capitalism.. inductions into the Pats HOF used to be free.

The website says looking for a capacity crowd. The stage could be in the South endzone opposite the Lighthouse (Tunescribe said his section is obstructed so he'll be onstage). I don't think they'll block a whole side of the stadium, needwant a large crowd.
That's how they usually set up concerts so that makes sense.

You want a good crowd but are you really getting 60,000 people there. Cut it in half and pack everyone in on one side and bam it still looks full.

That's how they usually set up concerts so that makes sense.

You want a good crowd but are you really getting 60,000 people there. Cut it in half and pack everyone in on one side and bam it still looks full.

I get the cute idea of scheduling it on 6/12, but on Wednesday night? A Saturday or Sunday would've been better for everyone, including Patriot Place businesses.

Last edited:
Tickets for the event? i can see that. costs money to turn the lights on.

to make people fork over cash to park? ugh.

Have fun whoever goes.
Parking across from the stadium is free just like for games.

I think you get your regular seats (that will have to be clarified so check with them). In my case, sec. 227 apparently is obstructed view per where they're placing the stage. According to the e-mail (bolded part in what I posted), my seats will reassigned to somewhere in the lower bowl or field.
Correct, I was offered my seats for the event but some guys we tailgate with weren’t offered their seats because they are listed as obstruction seats due to the stage, they were offered general admission seats.

For people that believe the Celtics will be in the finals this season the Brady event takes place on the night of Game 3.

Some info on Brady induction event via season ticket holder presale. Tickets are $36 for season ticket holders, will be $100 to the public which seems like extortion.

mail

mail

HALL OF FAME INDUCTION CEREMONY

TomBrady

On June 12, 2024, Tom Brady will become the 35th person to be inducted into the Patriots Hall of Fame presented by RTX. For the first time, the team will host its annual hall of fame induction ceremony inside Gillette Stadium to accommodate as many fans as possible, with Season Ticket Members being offered first priority.

The Patriots chose the 12th day of the sixth month as two of the numbers most often associated with Tom Brady’s Patriots career; his six Super Bowl championships and his iconic uniform number, 12.

Brady will be joined by family and friends in a ceremony that will feature tales from former teammates and coaches from Brady’s storied 20-year career in New England. The first-of-its-kind event to celebrate a once-in-a-lifetime career will also feature special guest appearances, musical acts, fireworks and more.

As a Season Ticket Member, you have exclusive access to secure presale tickets now through Friday, April 12, 2024, and you will be offered the same number of tickets you held for the 2023 Patriots season at the preferred rate of $36. If there is remaining inventory after the presale process, tickets will be available through a public onsale starting at $100.

Note: Your Patriots Season Ticket seat location(s) is at the same end of the stadium as the stage, and obstructed, therefore, we will be relocating your seats to another location within the seating bowl. We will communicate specific information regarding your seat relocation for this event after the presale concludes in April. At this time, we kindly ask that you remit payment by Friday, April 12, if you are interested in doing so.

Event:Tom Brady's Patriots Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
Date:Wednesday, June 12, 2024
Time:7:00 - 9:30 PM
Parking:Similar to a Patriots game, there will be free parking in all stadium-owned lots on the non-stadium side of Route 1. Prepaid parking for $25 on the stadium-side of Route 1 will go on sale later this Spring.

Please note: Tickets will be available to manage via Ticketmaster closer to the event.

There will not be access to the Bud Light Celebration Beer Hall, Cross Insurance Pavilion, G-P Atrium nor Optum Field Lounge during this event.

Thanks for the post Tune! My brother and I split our block of tix as you know. What I'm not sure I ever mentioned to you is he handles the transaction and I just send him my end. He is pretty casual about forwarding me communications. Often times I see what you post well before I hear anything from him. That is IF I hear anything from him, sometimes your posts are the only thing I see, lol.
I imagine we'll split the tix for this. He'll probably want to go and take one of his boys. My sons and grandsons will have to cut cards to see who goes. Long gone and far away are the days when I'd schlep my way to Foxborough for a night event. It was one thing when we lived on the North Shore but since we retired to Maine and especially after getting clipped on the motorcycle I don't get down there like I used too

Thanks again for the post!

@SHOWTIME15 FYI. Get your tickets now before it's too late.

Damn, I hope his Mom can afford to get him lifted out of the basement twice in one month. Isn't June the month they take him on his annual trip to get hosed off and visit the obesity Doc?

Last edited:
  • Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
just another $ grab from Krafty Bob. actually, this is kind of pathetic. charging for Brady, but not charging for his teammates before him? as the kids say these days, very "SUS". I wonder if the admission will include a ride on Krafts Lighthouse so gawkers can take a gander at the scenic Pawtucket skyline to the south and perhaps cast their eyes on some car jackings in progress in Brockton to the east....

Thanks for the post Tune! My brother and I split our block of tix as you know. What I'm not sure I ever mentioned to you is he handles the transaction and I just send him my end. He is pretty casual about forwarding me communications. Often times I see what you post well before I hear anything from him. That is IF I hear anything from him, sometimes your posts are the only thing I see, lol.
I imagine we'll split the tix for this. He'll probably want to go and take one of his boys. My sons and grandsons will have to cut cards to see who goes. Long gone and far away are the days when I'd schlep my way to Foxborough for a night event. It was one thing when we lived on the North Shore but since we retired to Maine and especially after getting clipped on the motorcycle I don't get down there like I used too

Thanks again for the post!

At some point you should just take an extra Advil and hike on down so we can meet up. ;)

just another $ grab from Krafty Bob. actually, this is kind of pathetic. charging for Brady, but not charging for his teammates before him? as the kids say these days, very "SUS". I wonder if the admission will include a ride on Krafts Lighthouse so gawkers can take a gander at the scenic Pawtucket skyline to the south and perhaps cast their eyes on some car jackings in progress in Brockton to the east....

We just can't count on anywhere near the number of things we used to. Seems like most everything in our everyday lives is in a state of change. But by God we can count on one thing here at Pats Fans. As certain as the tides, FCB will consistently lower the collective IQ of any thread he rolls into.

At some point you should just take an extra Advil and hike on down so we can meet up. ;)

I'm not familiar with that particular whiskey

For people that believe the Celtics will be in the finals this season the Brady event takes place on the night of Game 3.
eh... Game 3, Celtics < Brady

eh... Game 3, Celtics < Brady
Hopefully catch a home game 1 or 2 assuming we have home court and then Brady night. Then finish out the series would make for an excellent week. As a great man once said LFG!

100 bucks that Kraft will have a longer speech than Brady trying to squeeze one last glory for himself
For $100 bucks Bob can get many squeezes of glory at the Orchids of Asia, and maybe a glory hole too.

Selling tickets to this is parasitic in nature. Kraft is a douche for trying to make money off this.
It's already established that RKK and the rest of the owners are all douches.

Not one of them would pass by the chance to cash in on an event like this.

68,000 seats at $100 a pop is $6.8M.

They know what we know, it will be a huge windfall.

Just more crony capitalism.. inductions into the Pats HOF used to be free.
Indeed, more of the same.

Buck the trend and just stay home.

Tommy won't notice if you're there or not.

Break out the 68 cents and send him a nice note expressing your feelings on this momentous occasion.

We just can't count on anywhere near the number of things we used to. Seems like most everything in our everyday lives is in a state of change. But by God we can count on one thing here at Pats Fans. As certain as the tides, FCB will consistently lower the collective IQ of any thread he rolls into.
so i'm guessing you've forked over $ to check out a 10 mile view from Krafty's lighthouse? Good on you for stuffing his pockets

so i'm guessing you've forked over $ to check out a 10 mile view from Krafty's lighthouse? Good on you for stuffing his pockets

Admission is $5 for adults, children 10 and under are free. So maybe if you wear your Scooby-Doo T-shirt you won't have to pay. ;)

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back