PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hall of Fame event ticket info

We got word back from our ticket contact and he said we aren't getting relocated and they just didn't know which 4 of our 6 seats we will get.

He didn't give a good answer on why we don't get all 6(I guess to accommodate the ones that are getting relocated). But said we would be offered the other 2 if there's anything left before it goes to general public.

We got word back from our ticket contact and he said we aren't getting relocated and they just didn't know which 4 of our 6 seats we will get.

He didn't give a good answer on why we don't get all 6(I guess to accommodate the ones that are getting relocated). But said we would be offered the other 2 if there's anything left before it goes to general public.
Fingers crossed for you. If I can get one ticket off of that POS Ticketmaster then I'll go up on a Wednesday in June.

Fingers crossed for you. If I can get one ticket off of that POS Ticketmaster then I'll go up on a Wednesday in June.
It's not a huge deal at least not for me my seat is secure.

Our main group is me, my 2 Brothers, and my nephew. Then the problem becomes that his sister will probably want to go too (she likes football but she's not diehard like the 4 of us she goes to 2 or 3 games a year the rest of us go to them all). Then we have a few other people that we rotate in throughout the season and one of them will miss out.

I'm voting for a boxing match to settle the tie my niece holds her own with her older brother lol.

Then my best friend also has a pair of tickets too so we usually have at least 8 of us on game days. And they got their email for Brady night so they are set too.

Oh and good luck sports hub said they are expensive I didn't look myself

Ummmm...no thanks...I'll pass.

$100 for a ticket, $25 for Ticket Master's B.S. fees, $25 for parking, $30 for a beer and a dog, and $20 for gas/tolls....

$200 for something I could watch on Youtube.com later on?

I never got an email, but I checked my account and have an invoice for the event. Where are you people seeing $100?? My tickets are $36 each.

I am assuming these things are transferable. I don't know if I am going, but I doubt I will be taking a group of 4.

I never got an email, but I checked my account and have an invoice for the event. Where are you people seeing $100?? My tickets are $36 each.

I am assuming these things are transferable. I don't know if I am going, but I doubt I will be taking a group of 4.

When in doubt, READ the OP. :rolleyes:

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back