• RLKAG,O2

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
No one is posting slow motion replays of this catch but 4/5 are saying it was good based on memory.

Now that you can see the slow-mo replay, what do you all think? Was Henry able to heroically overcome the ball bouncing off the ground (see picture below) to maintain control?

Screenshot_20211114-173117.png

Please feel free to record your apologies below.

Ball looked like it never hit the ground

The shadow shows me the ball is off the turf... jmo Fingres under the ball.

Last edited:
Are we planning on doing this on every close patriots catch?
This is carry over from the GDT and Post Game Thread.

Humor me, it took me 45 minutes to find a clip and then learn how to record it off my phone.

I say yes because his hand was underneath and maintained control even after the ground caused it to get loose.

It bounced off of his middle finger - the one he wants to show to the rest of the league on behalf of the rest of the Patriots.

If that's not a catch, the Eagles should have one less ring and the Patriots should have one more ring.

I think it was a catch because 1. The refs ruled it a catch 2. It wasn't reviewed 3. It benefited the Patriots.
You're a homer!!! That means you're STUPID!!! Get with the program....Henry is a bust and the Pats start 2-4 which PROVES they're horrible and the coaching staff is terrible...you homers are all real idiots!!

You're a homer!!! That means you're STUPID!!! Get with the program....Henry is a bust and the Pats start 2-4 which PROVES they're horrible and the coaching staff is terrible...you homers are all real idiots!!
eh, been called much worse

give it some time...I sense that a certain someone is summoning all his blind rage and fury and is set to unleash on all us poor stupid idiot Patriots fans
im all in ... ya know, before the draft i didnt want mac... 'bama qb and all that comes with... i was completely wrong... but now? i bit... hook line and sinker... hes erased any and all doubts i had...

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back