PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Guess the 5 cuts following the game

Well I've thought long and hard here are my 5 cuts by this Tuesday:

Cassh Maluia
Harvey Langi
Alex Redmond
Dee Virgin (try again) :)
Yodny Cajuste

Let's see if I get any right this time around.

WR Devin Ross
OL RJ Prince
CB DeAngelo Ross
LB/S Brandon King
DL Bill Murray

Just tried to dump players with no chance of making the team across the various positions (you still need enough players at each position to make it through another PS game without playing anyone important…)

Ted Karras played like crap Thursday but probably not bad enough to get cut….he needs to pick up his game though…

WR Devin Ross
OL RJ Prince
CB DeAngelo Ross
LB/S Brandon King
DL Bill Murray

Just tried to dump players with no chance of making the team across the various positions (you still need enough players at each position to make it through another PS game without playing anyone important…)

Murray leads the team in QB pressures through 2 preseason games.

WR Devin Ross
OL RJ Prince
CB DeAngelo Ross
LB/S Brandon King
DL Bill Murray

sadly bill murray seemed to always be applying pressure in the qb’s in the games he has played in so far.

I really hope we can put him on the practice squad,

Of not, Teams can move players to the Reserve/PUP and Reserve/NFI list to get themselves to 80 players. I learned this from @Miguel's post about it on twitter

Yep, if none of the following have made an appearance today, then it could be time to move Bedsore & McGroan to Reserve/NFI; and Coward, Stidham & Terez Hall to Reserve/PUP...

I really pulled for Langi the first time with the team. He's showed a very "Chung-like" quality at the LB position.
I'm puzzled why Jennings and Perkins are consistently showing up on roster projections, when they haven't done a thing. I mean ONE THING.
You can't even find them on the field. I get Perkins is a mid-round pick, so likely wouldn't get cut. But, boy, keeping Langi and Hall would be more production on the field than those guys - to this point. Not that Perkins couldn't develop.

With any luck Cam Newton will be one of them.

A departure....... RJ Prince has been cut according to Lazar (cant copy the tweet for some reason....sorry)

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back