PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk's issue with part of the Patriots Way under BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s already a thread on this, I believe.

I wish Gronk well. His career as a TV analyst won't last more than this season and he's going to need something else to do.

Good God this was my reading on Gronk since the beginning of the season. It's over folks. He's never coming back. Can we get into the appropriate stages of grief and just move on?

I wish Gronk well. His career as a TV analyst won't last more than this season and he's going to need something else to do.
But it won't be playing football. He's moved on, body and soul.

Gronk has lost about 40lb of muscle mass and his skin looks horrible....move on

Who cares. Let Gronk go.

So, I was listening to non Boston sports radio this morning. I dont know who their sources are or how they came upon this alleged information.

One of the hosts said that Gronk would NEVER come back to New England Patriots because he is sick of all the negativity. Nothing was ever good enough for certain people. They weren't happy go lucky. You all know who Gronk is referring to.

I'm only the messenger sharing what I heard. It does not seemed farfetched at all.
But you guaranteed his return!!

Also, just FYI, if he can't go anywhere else without the Pat's permission.

Because he said on the half time show last night he doesn’t miss the negativity even when the team is winning. He called out Brady for his Press conference demeanor after the Eagles game.

Tom Curran said it a week ago on one of his tv shows.

BB sucked every ounce of greatness from him.

If he goes to another team he'll be an average TE

It’s no secret BB is hard to play for. Just look at the Danny Amendola interview from a few yes ago. I believe Gronk is done for good no next year reunion. Unfortunately we have to witness his post football crisis live on tv. He’ll be fine though. Just needs a year or two.

Bad mouthing a team that made you famous? Take a hike gronk

Because he said on the half time show last night he doesn’t miss the negativity even when the team is winning. He called out Brady for his Press conference demeanor after the Eagles game.

Yes. Given how Gronk comes across in public this seems logical. But it's that kind of mindset why it is the greatest dynasty in NFL history.

Loved Gronk as a player but as a human him and the Patriots didn't seem like as the best fit for years.

Tom Curran said it a week ago on one of his tv shows.
On ONE of his shows? This has been Curran's mantra from the beginning. Brady hates the Pats. Gronk hates the Pats, etc, etc This is the new Tom E Curran, television personality for hire. :rolleyes:

Gronkowski is making a fool of himself trying to "keep up" his "brand"... dancing w the Lakers girls? Wtf...and he sounds like a complete ***** on TV. And his Western NY accent is ****ing hard on the ears...but you can be sure some media outlet whores (not in female sense, in case some are triggered - I mean that media are whores in that they will sell out) will breathlessly cover Gronkowski stupid SB "party".....
Being the “fool” or court jester is his brand FCB. He dented the Lombardi. His brand is “frat guy”. I watched a show a few years ago where a marketing consultant said “frat guy” was literally his public image for his brand.

Gronkowski is making a fool of himself trying to "keep up" his "brand"... dancing w the Lakers girls? Wtf...and he sounds like a complete ***** on TV. And his Western NY accent is ****ing hard on the ears...but you can be sure some media outlet whores (not in female sense, in case some are triggered - I mean that media are whores in that they will sell out) will breathlessly cover Gronkowski stupid SB "party".....
There comes a point where you realize what you would buy and what is popular are very different.
It used to be the 40-55 group was the target of advertising because they had the most money to spend (check out the music played at Gillette and ask who the target is). But it seems there has an ever increasing focus on targetting the 20-35 demographic.
To them all of the things you listed as annoying to you are cool.

On ONE of his shows? This has been Curran's mantra from the beginning. Brady hates the Pats. Gronk hates the Pats, etc, etc This is the new Tom E Curran, television personality for hire. :rolleyes:
Yes, I used to enjoy him but his non stop conspiracies have turned me off. Michael Hurley is a better read with self deprecating humor.

But you guaranteed his return!!

Also, just FYI, if he can't go anywhere else without the Pat's permission.
Jimmy needs you.

Go to him asap.

The Patriot way put Gronk in the HOF and made him a rich man. People gravitate towards a winner - Jordan, Gretsky, LeBron, Jeter, etc. Gronk is Tony Gonzalez without the rings.

Now he is *****ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft