PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk says he is “all in” on the rest of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I’m all-in. I’ve been all-in all season, whether it’s been up or down...I’m going to be all-in for the rest of the year”

It’s a nothing of a quote really, certainly not thread or pot-stirring worthy. So I predict 9 pages.

It’s a nothing of a quote really, certainly not thread or pot-stirring worthy. So I predict 9 pages.

The OP should have mentioned how Belichick kept Brady from winning another ring by keeping Malcolm Butler from being any kind of in, all or otherwise, during the Super Bowl. That might have pushed that prediction to 109 pages.

The OP should have mentioned how Belichick kept Brady from winning another ring by keeping Malcolm Butler from being any kind of in, all or otherwise, during the Super Bowl. That might have pushed that prediction to 109 pages.
Haven’t heard about this, could you elaborate?

You guys talking about Malcolm Butler? No way he should’ve been benched in the SB.

Edit: I see someone has already beaten me to it. Lol. I love this place.

If butler was all in he would have played.

The guy has 2-3 more games in his career, most likely. If ever there were a time to be “all in” it’s now

After all these year I can't believe I doubted Hoodie when he tried to shop Gronk around at start of the year and only couldn't do a deal since Gronk threatened to retire if he did. Now I wish we got a #1 and #2 that was offered for him.

So Malcom Butler couldn’t play because he ate Tide Pods?

No, no, no, because he ate Gronk's Tide Pods from his locker. Caused a big schism on the team...locker room brawl

About time

My Christmas was a bit odd. I got three gifts that I did not ask for and had no need of, and another gift that I was given twice (and neither can be returned).

The food was mostly great, though, and the extended family got along better than it had in years.

rtGNucr.gif

And Malcolm Butler killed a guy. No, wait --- that was somebody else.
He killed a coach’s wife, Norm, and it may have been one of Belichick’s kids. And it happened while he was high and drunk. After curfew.

C’mon, man! This is all common knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down