PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk says he is “all in” on the rest of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt this season has been hard on Gronk. Injuries, etc.

Not sure what the context around the "all in" comment but I do believe he'll do his best out there.

He's been battered because he plays as hard as he physically can, unlike some TEs who catch the ball and go down, allowing them to play 15 years. He was being questioned, so that was his response, or at least my take.

Yeah I agree that's one thing GM BB was right about. Brady won't have any leverage this time around for his binky. Ben Watson still moves better than Gronk and he's like 10 years older go figure.

Gronk breaks tackles and caries 2-3 players with him. Watson, even though he was a very fast and muscular TE, mostly got open, caught the ball and went down with contact. Two philosophies on being "all in" I guess.

My Christmas was a bit odd. I got three gifts that I did not ask for and had no need of, and another gift that I was given twice (and neither can be returned).

Honest question: is this actually what happened to you, or is this one of those classic riddles? It seems so much like one I’ve heard before but can’t crack it. Then again, the reason may be that it isn’t actually a riddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes