PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk deal reworked: 1M pg bonus + 3.3M inc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance burkhead ends up going on PUP instead of michel? Has Rex even returned to practice yet?

Burkhead and Michel both returned to "limited" practice this week.

There's no PUP for anyone who has practiced in Camp. At this point, it's only IR/Eligible to Return.

I used to really like and admire Curran. But, I think his full-fledged membership in the Guerrero Cult has turned him. Breer? He's just a congenital ***hole.
I'm done with Curren and his folksy writing style.

so incentives are one more yard, 1 more TD and 1 more reception than last year?...kind of douchey Bill, should have just made it the same as this year.

so incentives are one more yard, 1 more TD and 1 more reception than last year?...kind of douchey Bill, should have just made it the same as this year.
I think Bill was afraid Gronk would stop at 69 catches.

Regards,
Chris

I think gronk is going to have a career season.
He’s 100% healthy and seems ready to dominate.

One more makes it NLTBE. If he made them the same we would have lost 3.3 mill in cap room.

Packers just announced they restructured Graham’s contract, too. They gave him an additional $15M, paid by cashier’s check tomorrow. The rest of his one year contract remains the same.

Gronk got his mind right and Boss Belichick rewarded him.

How long before big mouth Shannon Sharpe starts a chitstorm that Gronk is worth more?
He is to busy talking about LeBron. Every. Single. Day. Months after the NBA season ended.

Packers just announced they restructured Graham’s contract, too. They gave him an additional $15M, paid by cashier’s check tomorrow. The rest of his one year contract remains the same.
?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye