PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Green Bay/Atlanta: Who will win? Who do we want to win?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Select two answers below (1 from first 2, 1 from last 2)

• I think Atlanta will win

Votes: 53 48.2%
  • I think Green Bay will win

Votes: 42 38.2%
  • I want Atlanta to win

Votes: 71 64.5%
  • I want Green Bay to win

Votes: 25 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason GB is doing what they are doing is cause of how Rodgers is playing. I feel like if he slips up just a bit it all falls apart for them. I just can't help but wonder if Rodgers can really keep this up 2 more games. That is just asking so much.
If official didnt throw flag on the INT, Dallas is in. If going with Zeke on 2&2 or 3&2, OT or maybe even TD for Dallas. His first half against Giants was bad. His stats versus blitz against dallas were horrible, 3 sacks, few yards. Oline didnt allow sack. Everyone keep forgetting his stats when he is trailing other team. Dont have this stats but IRRC they are far away from being great. He isnt comeback kid. We ll see how he ll play against Atlanta, but i rather see Packers than Atlanta if i have to choose.

Would we be favored over Atlanta in a SB? They have better WR, QB is a wash this season, RB tandom is dangerous, Our D is probably better.

I think GB will win because they're the better team.
I want Atlanta to win because GB is the better team.
If the Pats lose I'll probably end up cheering for the NFC in the SB (not an easy thing for me to do).

Super Bowl LI will be Patriots Vs Falcons, you heard it here first folks

Totally ripping off this thread concept from @brdmaverick ;)

One poll, select 2 options (1 each to answer the following questions)....

Who do you think will win?

Who do you want to win?

Brady vs. Rodgers would be a fun Superbowl so I voted for this. Matt Ryan seems like a good guy so I have no problem if he wins.

The most important things are (1) Patriots get to Superbowl and (2) the Steelers don't.;)

i think lots of evidence shows that Atlanta has the better chance to win than GB

do i want rodgers to win a SB this year? NO
do i want the steelers to win a SB this year? NO
do i like the falcons as a team in general? YES

i also like Matt ryan and he's from BC so the hype will be interesting...and if worse comes to worst i wouldn't mind losing to ATL as much as other two

but i think this is again our year

Don't really care to be honest. Was hoping for Dallas but it was not be. Don't like wasting too much thought on something I have no control over.

All I want right now is a win over Pittsburgh and a superbowl blowout. No heart attack game.

I want atlanta and think Atlanta. The games a toss up. Atlanta has more balance on offense, which I think helps. This game will comedown to who makes the bonehead play. Or who settles for field goals. If I was Atlanta I would actually defer though if I win the toss. If one of these teams gets 7 going into the half and then coming out, I think that's he winner

I want Atlanta to win but I think it's going to be Green Bay. I would want Atlanta to win just because I would prefer having to face a QB playing in his first Super Bowl should the Pats get there.

I definitely want the Packers to win. A Brady win in the Super Bowl over him would shut all those annoying Rodgers lovers up!

I don't think it would. If Brady won the narrative would simply be that Rodgers dragged a 4-6 team to the Super Bowl, while Brady won with a stacked team that would have went 4-0 without him if Brisset doesn't break his thumb.

Key injuries to both teams:

Davontae Adams has a sprained ankle.

Falcons DE Adrian Clayburn out for playoffs.

Edit: Julio Jones is also hurt with an ankle injury but Dan Quinn says he'll be ready for the NFCCG.

Last edited:
Packers secondary is beat up and won't be able to handle Julio Jones. Falcons should score with ease. Packers will need to score over 30 to win.

I expect the Falcons to win, but the big wildcard is Ryan who is a very good QB, but not a great QB and when rattled will turn it over

The o/u is 60! This degenerative gambler can't recall one that high in a pro game.

It's the highest O/U ever in any conference championship or SB.

Falcons have one of the best offenses ever but Aaron is on God mode right now

the packers almost lost to dallas. they will face a better offense on sunday. i also believe atlanta is the better coached team.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
Don't care, the Patriots have to play two really good games to win it all regardless of who wins in the NFC.

Would we be favored over Atlanta in a SB? They have better WR, QB is a wash this season, RB tandom is dangerous, Our D is probably better.
Probably? Our D is light years better. They are a bottom 5 or so defense.
Offenses are similar, defenses are not in the same category.

I want Atlanta to win but I think GB will. I'll take it a step further: if we face ATL, we win. If we face GB, we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back