PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Green Bay/Atlanta: Who will win? Who do we want to win?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Select two answers below (1 from first 2, 1 from last 2)

• I think Atlanta will win

Votes: 53 48.2%
  • I think Green Bay will win

Votes: 42 38.2%
  • I want Atlanta to win

Votes: 71 64.5%
  • I want Green Bay to win

Votes: 25 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_Survivor88

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Totally ripping off this thread concept from @brdmaverick ;)

One poll, select 2 options (1 each to answer the following questions)....

Who do you think will win?

Who do you want to win?

I just want Atanta. Give me Matt Ryan.

As for who I think, it's too close to call. These teams are so similar it feels like a toss up.

I think ATL will win and I want ATL to win.

Julio Jones is the best WR in the game he's going to have a big game.

I think Atlanta is going to win. They are at home and the better over all team. But I hope GB wins so we have a Rodgers vs Brady Super Bowl.

I definitely want the Packers to win. A Brady win in the Super Bowl over him would shut all those annoying Rodgers lovers up!

But I think the Falcons will win. They are so damn versatile on offense and have a pretty healthy pass rush too. Toughest opponent left, easily.

They are very similar teams.

Atlanta - Has a very good run game. The best single weapon in Jones. Has RBs that can catch out of the backfield.

GB - Has the better QB right now. Has better WR depth (Adams, Cobb > Sanu, Gabriel). Also Montgomerty is a wild card.

Both Ds are bad. Should be good.

I guess give me Atlanta cause I feel like the Pats can limit any running game and if you stop Jones the Falcons should not be as scary in theory (though that has not been shown for some reason). At least Ryan is a more traditional pocket passer.

However the football fan in me knows the best match for the hype be Brady vs Rodgers. The whole

"To be the best you need to beat the best" "Is Brady ready to hand over the reigns?" Lead up would be hype gold.

However I go back and forth. Atlanta IS better than GB. They just are. They are more balanced on offense and score more. Also right now i think they have the better D. They have been a better team most of the year. The only reason GB is doing what they are doing is cause of how Rodgers is playing. I feel like if he slips up just a bit it all falls apart for them. I just can't help but wonder if Rodgers can really keep this up 2 more games. That is just asking so much.

I am going to go back and forth on this all week. GB is just so damn hot right now. I have never seen a team play at its ceiling for so long. It is incredible and logically i can't help but think eventually they will have an A- or B+ game and that will be all they wrote.

Last edited:
Give me Atlanta.

GB has a QB/Coach who are championship proven.

Also, while GB doesn't have much of a defense, Atlanta's defense is absolutely atrocious, 27th (PPG) in the league kind of atrocious.

Atlanta will win by at least ten. Packers are gonna get creamed.

I think Falcons are a bad match up for us. Ryan has Julio Jones. We'd likely be underdogs.

I think the Packers will win because Rogers is on fire and using a lot of different weapons.

Ryan will put points on the board, but the Atlanta defense will give them all back plus some.

Going to be Green Bay. I have been saying it since that ******** run the table comment. This smells like Bettis, Lewis, and Manning. Gonna have to beat the refs and Packers

Could care less who wins, other than it would be cool to have a patriots/packers revenge bowl exactly 20 years later. Thinking Rodgers will power the packers through.

Green Bay has a big crack in their defensive foundation. Matt Ryan and co. are going to exploit the Packer's D. It's going to be a high scoring affair but the Falcon's defense is what is going to win them the game. They don't have to be perfect, they just have to make more stops.. and they will.

Well it all depends, Adams is injured this week too and Green Bay can't stop the run, I think ATL wins it in a shootout.

As by the time of playing, we won't yet have beaten Pittsburgh, I don't care. I will feel rather stupid if I support an NFC team, and then we get beaten!

The o/u is 60! This degenerative gambler can't recall one that high in a pro game.

I want a Goat/Arod SB but i think Atl will squeak by.

The o/u is 60! This degenerative gambler can't recall one that high in a pro game.

You have Rodgers on one hand, who led the NFL in touchdown passes vs the leading MVP candidate in Matt Ryan and the top scoring offense, and both teams will be playing in a domed arena.....Not to mention, both teams have average or mediocre defenses.

The O/U makes sense to me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes