PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Green Bay/Atlanta: Who will win? Who do we want to win?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Select two answers below (1 from first 2, 1 from last 2)

• I think Atlanta will win

Votes: 53 48.2%
  • I think Green Bay will win

Votes: 42 38.2%
  • I want Atlanta to win

Votes: 71 64.5%
  • I want Green Bay to win

Votes: 25 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill probably give the falcons the edge because they are at home. I don't really want either team to win to be honest lol. Both teams will cause the same kind of problems. The patriots will likely have to bring their A game regardless of who wins.

I want Atlanta.... I'll be ok losing to Matt Ryan... he's a good guy and I have nothing against them.

OTOH, if we end up in the Superbowl against Rodgers and the Packers end up winning, we won't hear the end of it.

Would we be favored over Atlanta in a SB? They have better WR, QB is a wash this season, RB tandom is dangerous, Our D is probably better.

You forget a very important piece: our QB and most of the team has been the superbowl at least once. Brady alone has played in the big game a whopping 6 times. Matt Ryan and 99% of that team haven't been to a single SB. People underestimate the effect playing in the SB has on any given player.

How that game changing safety really happened...

GraysonAllen_zpservkpz7n.jpg

Teams like Green Bay can pull wins out of their a*rs. Teams like Atlanta are just happy to be there. :confused:

This game is going to be a shootout. I want Atlanta to win (I could halfway stomach it if we lost to them. Would throw up if we lost to Green Bay). But I have this gut feeling Green Bay is going to pull it out.

I want Atlanta. The Aaron Rodgers needs 1 more ring to be GOAT people are out in full force. This is why I can't root for the guy. If the Pats can't win it I don't want GB winning it.

Doesn't matter we'll get creamed by either one. It's hopeless. :D

can't lose to rodgers, just can't.

i'd avoid sports for a long time.
I want Atlanta.... I'll be ok losing to Matt Ryan... he's a good guy and I have nothing against them.

OTOH, if we end up in the Superbowl against Rodgers and the Packers end up winning, we won't hear the end of it.

Exactly the easy answer is Atlanta. Could you imagine a Packers-Steelers game I really think I'd skip the game if it came to it.

And I think Atlanta will win anyways they will put up points in bunches on Green Bay. Julio will run wild and they have those 2 Rbs plus Nelson won't be playing again.

I want Atlanta. The Aaron Rodgers needs 1 more ring to be GOAT people are out in full force. This is why I can't root for the guy. If the Pats can't win it I don't want GB winning it.

Because the "Brady can't be GOAT. He only has three rings!" is SO last decade.

I'm not yet convinced our defense is built to stop Rodgers.

Totally ripping off this thread concept from @brdmaverick ;)

One poll, select 2 options (1 each to answer the following questions)....

Who do you think will win?

Who do you want to win?

No worries, I'm glad you liked the format.

My common sense side says I should be rooting for Atlanta. After all, immobile pocket passer who has never been on the big stage before (ie, possibility of choking like Cam Newton last year). Oh, and most importantly, Matt Ryan is NOT Aaron Rodgers.

But my second team (distant, distant second) is the Packers. They are my NFC team. I've followed them since '93 so it would be nice if one of the Pats and Packers was guaranteed to win. Even though I recognize how great Rodgers is playing, the football gods should salivate over a Brady vs Rodgers Super Bowl matchup. It was supposed to happen in 2010 then was oh so close in 2014. Will it finally happen this year?

Rodgers will be a handful, but from a football purist standpoint I must see Brady/Rodgers.

Atlanta is at home and looks like the better overall team, but how can you pick against Rodgers the way he is playing. I'm picking GB and I'd like to see them win too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back