PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great job on FA day three! Pleased with the front office?

Boys, Boys, Boys: Now haven't we all been naughty at some point? I, for example, am often snide and verbose, you may have noticed.

Courageous individuals confronting the terrible dictator Ian and about his unjust persecutions.
Who's Ian?

This is 1000% not true. I explained to you multiple times why they were removed. Dingle started posting politics all over the main forum after repeatedly being told not to. That happened because he was upset about being locked out of a thread after I had asked people to tone things down. And Kontra was removed after making a post that was absolutely shocking about one of our posters who lost their spouse.

They weren't removed due to complaints, and it had zero to do with me "siding with anybody." They were removed due to their own decisions and actions. I don't ever ban anybody due to "complaints" - that's a ridiculous narrative that is 100% false.

And no, once it reaches that extreme point where a poster is banned - generally after multiple attempts to avoid that scenario - it's over and done with. I don't reinstate anybody because if I banned them - it's because they blatantly ignored whatever discussion we had ahead of that happening.
Can we get a 10 part docuseries where Ian makes himself look like the victim in this ordeal

Can we get a 10 part docuseries where Ian makes himself look like the victim in this ordeal
The battered IT guy? Won't sell.

This thread should die a slow death ☠️ any minute now.

Michael Biehn Wtf GIF by GritTV

It would put you to sleep 5 mins in. I agreed with One-If-By-Sea earlier in the thread I'm a boring guy. That's the one thing he's gotten 100% right in this entire thread. The rest? Not so much.

Who's Ian?
I like the poster that asked Ian "who the hell" he was? I don't remember their name, but they haven't posted in a while after getting into with other posters.

Last edited:
Boys, Boys, Boys: Now haven't we all been naughty at some point? I, for example, am often snide and verbose, you may have noticed.

Yep; heck I’m on Santa’s Naughty list every year already.

That reminds me… Who else remembers an “adult “ model/actress named Veri Knotty…?

There’s a simple solution to change this:

Draft the right QB.

You do that, the whole situation changes. Guys will actually want to come here.

Bingo.

And while many here are crying about the “ risk” of drafting a QB at 3 none of them are considering the reward if they hit, which is the ability to contend for Lombardi’s, and to not have to address the QB position for the next 10-15 years.

Reactions: Ian
Bingo.

And while many here are crying about the “ risk” of drafting a QB at 3 none of them are considering the reward if they hit, which is the ability to contend for Lombardi’s, and to not have to address the QB position for the next 10-15 years.
Let's face it, you never know when your guy decides that he's going to molest a bunch of massage therapists because he can't help himself not to.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back