PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giardi: Patriots Players are Miserable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the talent level of the 2003 defense, that was a massive choke job by that unit. They were getting torched left & right by Jake Delhomme.
Yep, they were one 3rd/long stop from pitching a first-half shutout vs the Panthers...then Tyrone Poole started happening...

Last edited:
Just like the great defense this year too!

Brady got them that Super Bowl ring. That's why he was Super Bowl MVP.

Do you wonder why I think you're parroting the hater's knock on Brady? You called him a manager. Yet he had the 3rd greatest performance in NFL history.

In fact, since you wrote that (and plenty of people write that and even say he can thank his FG kicker for that victory), I just naturally lump you in with all the people who are completely unaware he had a historic performance. He was amazing.

It boggls my mind that a Patriots fan would diminish that performance. Crazy.
I agree, though to be fair Brady did throw that absolutely ******ed (4th quarter?) INT that prevented the victory from being easier than it could've been.

Considering the talent level of the 2003 defense, that was a massive choke job by that unit. They were getting torched left & right by Jake Delhomme.
The injuries is what the problem was, not a choke job, you guys have short memories. Whatever the handicap was, more often than not Brady was able to overcome it, not always, as this year showed, but more often than not.

Shea McClellin is miserable

Didn’t the 2003 secondary allow only 11 TDs while picking off 29 INTs? One can make a strong argument that they’d never have reached the SB without this defense.

LEAVE JORDAN RICHARDS ALONE

hqdefault.jpg

A+++ signature, sums up my feelings about Boston Sports Media... all bottom feeders, who seek approval or controversy on social media.

One distinction people sometimes miss is the fact that most of a reporter's "sources" are NOT players, but agents. Mike Florio built a multimillion-dollar business based mostly on his. agent connections. So consider this, when your sources are agents, then NO player is happy, and NO player is being paid enough, because that is their job and how they make a living.

Giardi is no different than any of the mediots. He likely has a few players who may slip him a tidbit, but the rest of it comes from agents who, by definition, have their own biased agenda.

Last edited:
One distinction people sometimes miss is the fact that most of a reporter's "sources" are NOT players, but agents. Mike Florio built a multimillion-dollar business based mostly on his. agent connections. So consider this, when your sources are agents, then NO player is happy, and NO player is being paid enough, because that is their job and how they make a living.

Giardi is no different than any of the mediots. He likely has a few players who may slip him a tidbit, but the rest of it comes from agents who, by definition, have their own biased agenda.

Which is the main reason to take those reports that a team is interested in some player in FA with a grain of salt. A lot of it is just agents trying to heat up the market by dropping a couple team names.

e.g. Ebron, Sherman or Talib were never really players that the Pats were interested in at the current state of FA. All that media speculation came mostly from the players side..

How is today's misery index? 65% miserable? 50's?

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes