PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giardi: Patriots Players are Miserable

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m7gqfn5yyZ1rnujgp.gif

In his 43rd year of NFL coaching, suddenly, Bill Belichick changes his MO to annoy his best players. Believe it... playa.
Except it actually appears to be happening, despite the “laugh it off” attitude of many of our fans, and a good portion of it seems to be stemming from the Alex Guerrero situation.

Unless you missed how the end of Tom’s documentary ended, Gronk’s tweets about being happy and free, the fact that we don’t even know if he’ll be playing or not, Bob Kraft’s comments, and the countless media reports?

I’m not saying that it’s as bad as they’re making it out to be, but you’d have to have your head buried in the sand if you don’t think that something is going on. I don’t think that Belichick changed his MO, but his controlling nature (which is to be expected to some degree) about Guerrero’s role does seem to be very troublesome in terms of how it is affecting our star players—who already feel that they are taking hometown discounts at the moment.

Am I the only one who is just tired of all this bleeping drama? I came to watch men play football, not this soap opera...

Just had this discussion with some people the other day. Goodell and the NFL media machine miss the days of Defamegate, when the NFL dominated the headlines, even if it wasn't for strictly football reasons. I'd say the soap opera ******** has pushed some of the ratings down; for example, I've long said I watch football for football and to get away from daily ********. When the league takes the daily ******** and wraps it up in the NFL package, it makes me think twice about tuning in for non-Pats stuff; my residual hatred for Cameragate and Defamegate notwithstanding.

In any event, Defamegate was a manufactured soap opera, and while there may be some kernel of truth to what's being reported, I'm reasonably certain it's not the mountain the media wants it to be.

All in all bet we will win over 12 games make another AFCCG appearance and make it back to the Super Bowl

Number of Super Bowls BB has won with Tom Brady as his QB = 5
Number of playoff games BB has won without Tom Brady as his QB = 1

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that it's just barely possible that needlessly pissing off Brady is not the best move BB could make.

IF it is true, Gronk and TB12 are being a couple of whiny b*tches .
How do you know that? They’re 2 of the top 5-10 players in the league who consistently work harder than most, while often taking below market deals, considering their importance and production.

Now they are being forced to find a makeshift office/empty suite in the stadium to get some treatment on their injuries just to keep battling through the season, and this makes them whiny b*tches? Look at most of the other star players around the league and get back to me.

Mike Giardi...heh heh heh...look, I'm an old guy but I DO have a wealth of life experience. Just looking at this mutt without knowing who he is or what he does, I can safely say he is a card carrying member of the "52 Slaps Club". He's today's proto ****weed media mook.

This story, regardless of how much is true, is getting really old really fast. Whenever this air-clearing "summit" of RK/BB/TB is supposed to happen, I wish it already would so the media and us fans can move on.

How do you know that? They’re 2 of the top 5-10 players in the league who consistently work harder than most, while often taking below market deals, considering their importance and production.

Now they are being forced to find a makeshift office/empty suite in the stadium to get some treatment on their injuries just to keep battling through the season, and this makes them whiny b*tches? Look at most of the other star players around the league and get back to me.

“I’m not feeling appreciated”....IF true, give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes