PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother visits from Clearwater Beach and when it's shirtsleeve weatrher in the Fall in the Northeast he needs a sweater...LOL

The more I look at the forecast as the week goes on, the more I'm hearing about chances of snow. I really hope it does snow! Need to wash the taste out of the last snow game (@ DEN 2015)

Snow would be awesome, but I'm not counting on it. Particularly this year the weather folks seem to hype up all sorts of storms that never materialize. Although, I have to say that this morning was really the first bone-chilling morning I can remember this year in southern NH.
We got down to 10 on thanksgiving, it was colder in November than december.

Found this tidbit:
According to ESPN Stats & Information research, the Chargers are 5-4 since 2012 in games in which the temperature at game time is between 20 to 45 degrees.

They don't have any linebackers.

My spidey sense tells me we are going 1990 Giants on their azzes.

Yup, their plan of stopping the run by playing safeties as linebackers works when the other team's chief rushing threat is a 210 pound quarterback. Less so when going against a team that runs with actual RBs.

Ingram Bosa and James are all swiss army knives and really good football players, and all oftheir strengths would be de-emphasized in a snowy game. So that's what I'm rooting for.

Yup, their plan of stopping the run by playing safeties as linebackers works when the other team's chief rushing threat is a 210 pound quarterback. Less so when going against a team that runs with actual RBs.

Ingram Bosa and James are all swiss army knives and really good football players, and all oftheir strengths would be de-emphasized in a snowy game. So that's what I'm rooting for.
Develin will pile drive them.

"There was a 100 percent chance of rain last week, and the only water I saw was on the Gatorade table. It is what it is. We’ve got to be ready for whatever it is.” - Bill

I don't mind the snow. I could do with snow all winter long, even up to May 1. Five months of peace is just what I want.

The coldest game the Chargers played in this year was 37 degrees, which they won, according to a radio story I heard.

Update on the weather, 40% chance of snow.. accumulation of <1", with a high of 31 degrees. wind 10 MPH...

Yeah, but we'll be standing/sitting in it for about four hours. o_O
Not to mention driving in it! We'll sacrifice for the team, Tune!

My brother visits from Clearwater Beach and when it's shirtsleeve weatrher in the Fall in the Northeast he needs a sweater...LOL
Philip Rivers went into the tunnel at the Ravens game a few seconds before it was actually half time. The announcers said he was cold. I hope it's freezing and snowing and blowing, but it looks like the forecasters are already backing off the snow prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes