PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Future Extension for Cooks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooks was very very good tonight. I hope they keep him. I also hope they somehow keep Danny...

Dude draws 2 pi calls drawing over 50 yards catches 6 for 100 and still gets slack. He was our best guy for most of the game and Danny saved the day. It was cooks that got us deep for Danny the man to finish. Lots of cooks haters here. He's not perfect but he's been our best wide receiver this year. Sheesh

I call 'em like I see 'em...Cooks played well tonight, like he wants to call NE home.

He was solid tonight. Should've brought that pass in but his speed makes those comeback routes easy money for Brady.

He was money in that game, really stepped up in the absence of Gronk along with Amendola (as usual for DA).

No avatar bias. :D

He dropped a critical pass on this drive. He's not a #1 receiver imo. He's not a necessity to have.

A) So, no one else on the Pats ha ever had a "shoulda"?

B) One more time ... WTF IS A #1WR?! ... and ... WHY SHOULD ANYONE GIVE A FLYING F**K?!

Seriously. I think the term should be banned until the people who insist on using it provide a specific, quantified definition.

I'm not comfortable paying him big time coin. If someone had a gun to my head and said pick Dola or Cooks, I take Danny.

WTF is "big time coin"?

And, do you simply not realize that Amendola turns 33 in 2018 while Cooks will still be only 25?

Cooks really stepped up yesterday. I think he’s going to take a big step next season, and that’s coming off a strong performance this season,

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes