Status
Not open for further replies.

Bourne Again Christian

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
FU Goodell

This is what Roger wanted.

Embarassment.

For the Patriots to fall flat on their face.

Besides Bennett nobody on offense played well.
Awful offensive game plan.
Timid and confused defense.

Gost is starting to lose his luster.
Cyrus Jones is more of a liability than a weapon on special teams.

I never want to see Jacoby take starter snaps ever again and this was ridiculous.

On to Cleveland and welcome back Tom Effing Brady

The refs are by no means why we lost but I am telling you should the Pats have played well the refs were not going to let us win that game. Anytime ANYTHING positive happened to give the Pats any momentum the refs made sure to stall the drive or negate the play with a penalty.

**** you bob kraft

spineless jellyfish, i hope he was happy watching that ****.

Listen, everyone thought we'd have 4 games like today (game vs Buffalo) and we are 3-1 with a 1 game lead on the Bills.

We get Brady back and he gets to play with the new toys on offense. It's looking good as far as the season goes.

You guys need to stop posting while drunk. Seriously.

Every team has a game like this every now and then. New England was limited in play calling due to Brissett's rookie status. He doesn't have the experience or savvy that TFB does. Alladin was ruled out due to his shoulder. Stuff happens.

Honestly, everyone here was saying how happy they'd be if the Pats went 2-2 and here they are 3-1 with TFB set to return.

I can accept the loss, because it's only 1 game. 12 more to play.

Props to the Bills, and here's hoping we return the favor to them later on when we go up to their house.

Our penalties came at the worst times and the Bills penalties came when they didn't even matter. I sleep with one eye open until Goodell is gone.

3-1. Excellent record without Tom. This game should end the dopey "system" talk too.

We are on to the Browns. Suspension over.

This is what Roger wanted embarassment the Patriots to fall flat on their face besides Bennett nobody on offense played well awful offensive gameplan timid and confused defense.
Gost is starting to lose his luster.
Cyrus Jones is more of a liability than a weapon on special teams.

I never want to see Jacoby take starter snaps ever again and this was ridiculous on to Cleveland and welcome back Tom Effing Brady
Let's not overreact. Jacoby is a rookie with an injured thump, who barring injuries/suspensions to other starters, would have been on IR. This game was a flat performance from the team overall, but I wouldn't say Jacoby is done as a quarterback in the NFL after such an effort keeping in mind a number of factors.

Glad Brady is back and we'll be getting Jimmy back soon too.

Every team has a game like this every now and then. New England was limited in play calling due to Brissett's rookie status. He doesn't have the experience or savvy that TFB does. Alladin was ruled out due to his shoulder. Stuff happens.

Honestly, everyone here was saying how happy they'd be if the Pats went 2-2 and here they are 3-1 with TFB set to return.

Props to the Bills, and here's hoping we return the favor to them later on when we go up to their house.
I can deal with the loss. It is one of those head scratchers as to why they came out flat; too much time off maybe?

Anyways it happens. I must add that the refs were terrible and that was a major factor in the loss. As for goody, after the Pats got to 2-0 he lost the battle; any wins after that were gravy.

Agree on most but props to Bills. F outta here with that considering the circumstances.

Listen, everyone thought we'd have 4 games like today (game vs Buffalo) and were 3-1 with a 1 game lead on the Bills

We get Brady back and he gets to play with the new toys on offense. It's looking good as far as the season goes.

Pretty darn nice to be at 3-1 when all the combined might :rolleyes: of the NYJFL is against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes