PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Friend of mine thinks the Titans have a better shot than the Jaguars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick brag that you have a friend. I bet I get one too someday.

meatballs-rudy.jpg

I either use homemade sausage, or I combine a couple of different commercial brands. I also like to try different sauces to go along with them. It's an easy dish that you can play around with to your heart's content.
I was looking at a recipie in which it was egg surrounded by avocado, surrounded by sausage, breaded and deep fried.

TB12 special although I'm sure his delicate digestive system might have an adverse reaction to sausage.

I was looking at a recipie in which it was egg surrounded by avocado, surrounded by sausage, breaded and deep fried.

TB12 special although I'm sure his delicate digestive system might have an adverse reaction to sausage.

Yeah, Tom would have to wait for the offseason to have Scotch eggs.

Before last weekend's games, I had believed that Jax had an infinitely better chance of winning this weekend's game in PitsDirt than the Tuxedoes had here.
Then I saw Blake Bortles....

Yeah, Tom would have to wait for the offseason to have Scotch eggs.
Mmmm, I've never seen them before. I will attempt them as they look delicious.

Going into the playoffs Roethliesberger IS playing much better than Brady.. 12 td &4 int Vs 6 td & 5 int for Spawn of Guerrero...Roethliesberger rating last 5 games.. 107, 89, 100, 111, 115...Avocado Ice Cream man last 5 ratings r 82, 60, 88, 107, 82....pretty clear the Pittsburgh qb is playing better then the NE QB... but the fanboys will get their panties in a bunch when presented w the facts
Come back next week.

Going into the playoffs Roethliesberger IS playing much better than Brady.. 12 td &4 int Vs 6 td & 5 int for Spawn of Guerrero...Roethliesberger rating last 5 games.. 107, 89, 100, 111, 115...Avocado Ice Cream man last 5 ratings r 82, 60, 88, 107, 82....pretty clear the Pittsburgh qb is playing better then the NE QB... but the fanboys will get their panties in a bunch when presented w the facts
It's obvious the purpose of your posts is to troll Patriots fans. You mock Brady with the ice cream name while you call Rothlesberger by his actual name. Then you make "bold" predictions that basically say if Brady sucks and Ben plays way better then it will be Brady's fault they lose. You also conveniently leave out the injuries that have left the offense hampered. We're not blind and we're not stupid. We know the offense has struggled with key guys...key 3rd down guys missing. We just aren't falling for your out if context stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back