PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Frank Clark busted for driving with Uzi, arrested for felony possession

The question with Clark right now is if it’s an illegal weapons charge for some semi auto Uzi clone which you can purchase just about anywhere as long as you’re licensed OR a fully automatic Uzi which is RIDICULOUSLY STRICTLY regulated and only people with a specific class of Gun license that is not only tough to get but needs to have on the record justification for you continuing to have it. The punishments are, well, very different.
True, but being in Commifornia isn't going to help. Is he a resident there? Can he even own a gun there?
If he already has a Domestic Violence conviction, he can't ever own a gun again in almost every state. If that's the case then is an automatic felony.

Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon is a federal crime and prosecuted mainly by the ATF.

possession of a firearm by a person who has a conviction of domestic violence is a violation of the lautenberg amendment, which targetpolice officers with such convictions.

It is illegal to have a fully automatic weapon. Most AR-15, M-4 rifles sold in the US are only capable of a three round burst and not a continuous stream of bullets.

if Clark had a full automatic weapon, and or has a previous felony conviction he is looking at ten years in the federal pen easy.

Of course Being a Chief I’m
Sure he will get away with it

The question with Clark right now is if it’s an illegal weapons charge for some semi auto Uzi clone which you can purchase just about anywhere as long as you’re licensed OR a fully automatic Uzi which is RIDICULOUSLY STRICTLY regulated and only people with a specific class of Gun license that is not only tough to get but needs to have on the record justification for you continuing to have it. The punishments are, well, very different.

That's what I'm wondering? Was it semi-auto or full-auto?

kansas city is the perfect place for clark cuz most of the fanbase has a felony and carries an illegal firearm. he's right at home.

Last edited:
It is illegal to have a fully automatic weapon. Most AR-15, M-4 rifles sold in the US are only capable of a three round burst and not a continuous stream of bullets.
You CAN legally purchase a fully automatic weapon if you go through the proper procedures.

Last edited:
Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon is a federal crime and prosecuted mainly by the ATF.

possession of a firearm by a person who has a conviction of domestic violence is a violation of the lautenberg amendment, which targetpolice officers with such convictions.

if Clark had a full automatic weapon, and or has a previous felony conviction he is looking at ten years in the federal pen easy.

Of course Being a Chief I’m
Sure he will get away with it
Virtually all of the AR15s sold in the US are semi automatic only. The few that are fully automatic or three round burst are considered automatic and you need a class three transfer stamp from the ATF to purchase it.

That's what I'm wondering? Was it semi-auto or full-auto?
If he had in possession the Sub or Mini gotta ask WTF was he thinking.

I bet it was the semi auto.

Glass half full outlook........
No Chief has achieved Serial Killer status yet

We're still #1

View attachment 33530
Not sure that is fair, we cut Hernandez 1 hour he was initially arrested (before A LOT of other stuff came out).
Tyreek got an extension...and something tells Clark will be just fine.

if i had a nickel for every time i was pulled over with an uzi

I think owning/shooting an UZI would be cool but there are ya know, things called gun laws......
Yeah, and there were gun laws in effect when he was busted for having a rifle and a handgun three months ago...

True, but being in Commifornia isn't going to help. Is he a resident there? Can he even own a gun there?
If he already has a Domestic Violence conviction, he can't ever own a gun again in almost every state. If that's the case then is an automatic felony.
You mean California, the most successful capitalist state, ranking number 5 in the world economy?

You mean California, the most successful capitalist state, ranking number 5 in the world economy?
With some of the most draconian, useless, unconstitutional gun laws in the country.
If it's doing so well, why are they mired in debt and residents are fleeing that shytehole??

If he had in possession the Sub or Mini gotta ask WTF was he thinking.

I bet it was the semi auto.
whatever it was, you can bet the media reporting on it don't know the difference....

With some of the most draconian, useless, unconstitutional gun laws in the country.
If it's doing so well, why are they mired in debt and residents are fleeing that shytehole??
Worlds 5th largest economy. It must be working, whatever they are doing over there.

World's largest NUMB ****...it's not working over here.

Yeah, and there were gun laws in effect when he was busted for having a rifle and a handgun three months ago...
I didn't know that. Yikes!

The Chiefs have had terrible events around them for years and continually bring in people will issues and they always seem to stay out of the media crosshairs. I don't know if its because they are just fly over state hayseeds or what but they never seem to catch much heat for all their issues.

Jovan Belcher kill his girlfriend then himself at the team facility.

Had another team employee kill his girlfriend and himself.

Drafted Hill knowing he choked and punched his pregnant girlfriend then gave him a lowball deal since they had leverage on him after he broke his kid’s arm and was on the verge of suspension.

Traded for Frank Clark, a domestic abuser, who once threatened a reporter for mentioning the abuse incident. Now arrested again with an Uzi.

Had a backup Dlineman who was an abuser and child beater.

Signed an UDFA DB, Justin Cox, after he was arrested for burglary and domestic assault in college then cut him when he got arrested again.

Kareem Hunt who was on video kicking a woman.

Andy Reid’s kid causing permanent major injuries to a child.

That is just relatively recent stuff. That doesn't even account for holocaust denier and Hitler supporter, Larry Johnson who has numerous arrests for beating, spitting on, and pointing a gun at various women.

Then there is the Hunt family. In 1999 Chiefs co-owner Lamar Hunt Jr. was sued in civil court for allegedly sexually assaulting his mentally disabled sister-in-law two years earlier. The case was settled for around $2 million.

In 2002, Al Hill Jr., H.L. Hunt’s eldest grandson, pleaded no contest to misdemeanor assault. Hill, a former business partner of his uncle Lamar Hunt Sr., was required to attend 24 weeks of batterer intervention counseling

This may all be true, but did their footballs lose pressure when exposed to cold? (I'll never effin get over that one.)

Great summary BTW. Thank you for that.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes