PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Frank Clark busted for driving with Uzi, arrested for felony possession

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hey folks! Really, there is nothing to see here, and this story will be swept away quickly. Those Chiefs are a team of family friendly, exciting, high flying, awesome guys!

Chiefs coach Britt Reid causes brain damage for child after drinking and driving again

Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill boasts in recorded audio that his three-year old son should be scared of him, when talking about broken arm

Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt caught on tape kicking woman on ground

Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill beats, chokes girlfriend, photos released to public

Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher murders mother of his child, shooting her nine times, before committing suicde at Chiefs facilities

Chiefs running back Larry Johnson charged twice with two domestic abuse while with the Chiefs. Coach **** Vermeil responds that he "always believes the player"

Chiefs co-owner Lamar Hunt, Jr. sued by his mentally disabled sister for sexually assaulting her

Last edited:
Even considering how drop guns are legitimately a problem they are never freaking Uzis and we know for a fact that this dude is a violent psychopath. So not a good look!

Somehow not even close to the worst thing he's been caught doing.

Standard Chiefs, wait for their troglodyte fans to defend him like they did Tyreek

Hey folks! Really, there is nothing to see here, and this story will be swept away quickly. Those Chiefs are a team of family friendly, exciting, high flying, awesome guys!

Chiefs coach Britt Reid causes brain damage for child after drinking and driving again

Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill boasts in recorded audio that his three-year old son should be scared of him, when talking about broken arm

Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt caught on tape kicking woman on ground

Chief wide receiver Tyreek Hill beats, chokes girlfriend, photos released to public

Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher murders mother of his child, shooting her nine times, before committing suicde at Chiefs facilities

Chiefs running back Larry Johnson charged twice with two domestic abuse while with the Chiefs. Coach **** Vermeil responds that he "always believes the player"

Chiefs co-owner Lamar Hunt, Jr. sued by his mentally disabled sister for sexually assaulting her
At first I was just gonna give ur post a "funny"rating; but then I realized ain't nothing funny about any of that shiit.
Pretty bad stuff.

Clark was a known character. KC gets lots of love from fans & the league. NE has so many genuine guys : Slater, Andrews, White…. But they are always seen as the bad apples.

Jealousy is a tremendously powerful emotion. As a Patriots’ fan, I’ve seen that to be true time and again.

Frank Clark... fits right in with the chiefs... this is his second arrest within the year for illegal weapons... got popped in March as well

Didn’t Clark plead guilty to felony charge of second degree home invasion when he was at michigan? This guy makes dumb decisions. The nfl will likely not do anything but if he was a patriot oh boy. He should be suspended 6 games minimum.

LMAO...who the feck do you think all NFL teams want rushing the passer? Choirboys? You don't even want to know what half these trained psychopaths have done in their short careers while off the field. Myself , I sorta like to see the human side of these athletic cyborgs...my personal favorite is 6 time probowler Nate Newton...busted in LA. with 213 pounds of weed in a traffic stop. Now THAT'S a Cheech and Chong movie right there

I don’t know an UZI from and AK47…
But I picture John James Rambo firing one off, mouth agape, with intent to kill.
Great look for Mr. Frank Clark (Hunt)…say that name fast a few times.

now he's driving again with a breathalyzer on his car. what is wrong with that idiot judge knowing reid's history. i hate to keep repeating this , but if any of the above transgressions had been the patriots....especially if bb had hired his son to avoid jail time and he did this espn would be calling for bb's head. now frank clark's driving thru south central in a lambo suv with an illegal uzi and it's his second illegal gun charge in 3 mos. there will be crickets. britt reid should still be in jail and i don't give a crap about his rights, a little girl is messed up probably for the rest of her life because he couldn't wait to get home to get drunk. when's the dark side of football getting to the chiefs?

Last edited:

now he's driving again with a breathalyzer on his car. what is wrong with that idiot judge knowing reid's history. i hate to keep repeating this , but if any of the above transgressions had been the patriots....especially if bb had hired his son to avoid jail time and he did this espn would be calling for bb's head. now frank clark's driving thru south central in a lambo suv with an illegal uzi and it's his second illegal gun charge in 3 mos. there will be crickets. britt reid should still be in jail and i don't give a crap about his rights, a little girl is messed up probably for the rest of her life because he couldn't wait to get home to get drunk. when's the dark side of football getting to the chiefs?
Tyreek is a delight. Never forget Tyreek.

Funny thing is, the Chiefs are going to wait on this one. They can’t afford the so called backlash of the fans for their premature punishment on Clark like they did for Kareem Hunt. Yes, Chiefs fans to this day are still mad at Chiefs ownership for trying to do the right thing. I’m sure they held their collective butt cheeks together after Tyreek broke a 3 year olds arm, worrying they might release him too. One of the most Pathetic fan bases in all of sports. I’m talking ass backwards thinking.

Glass half full outlook........
No Chief has achieved Serial Killer status yet

We're still #1

1624367531090.png

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes