PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Falcons vs Eagles Game Discussion

Lmao no much ryan hate after that. Followed by moans and groans after a great play

DB had him covered. There was no need to come up to try and tackle Ryan while he was behind the LOS

Wow. That is a damn tall Japanese girl.

You ain’t lying. She’s literally the tallest Japanese woman I’ve ever met. And that’s really all I date Lol

It makes matters worse when she wears heels and we are looking each other dead in the eye. Again, I am 6’2” lol!

Jesus Collinsworth.. Ryan knew where Freeman would be and had his eyes on him for more than a second before that pass. Yes it was a spectacular play but lets keep the feet on the ground.

PS - I reserve the right to post like a typical low-intelligence GDT emotional a-hole when it's games not involving the Patriots.

screw the falcons

The playoffs?

You ain’t lying. She’s literally the tallest Japanese woman I’ve ever met. And that’s really all I date Lol

It makes matters worse when she wears heels and we are looking each other dead in the eye. Again, I am 6’2” lol!

You're lucky you got her before the WNBA did.

Just not impressed with the Falcons. Eventually they will run into a smart team and they will get smoked. They NEED the other team to screw up on special teams to gain momentum. That will burn out eventually. I still see a mentally weak team.

Worse? That sounds great! FYI I'm 6'2" myself.

1 fumble and 3 penalties later and a lob ball = 7pts. Thats all Mr Ice needs

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back