PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
R'berger's "activities" were out in public and at bars.

This guy showed up at his house.

Unless failing to channel your inner Edgar Cayce is "bad conduct", what's the problem here?

Have Roger pre-approve house guests?

How's that gonna work?

RG: "Aaron, we have good evidence you were aware that a murder took place, and obstructed justice. We're suspending you for a year."

AH: "But commish....this didn't happen in public -the guy came to my house."

RG: "Oh, s*** - I guess you got me. Go suit up"

Doesn't matter what you think of it, only matters what Roger thinks of it. There's enough bad press for Roger to warrant a suspension given that a large part of the PCP is to avoid bad press for the NFL. I'd wager that beyond the bad press there's enough bad judgment on AHern's part to also warrant suspension. The only way he doesn't get suspended is if he is somehow miraculously completely innocent of any wrongdoing, as unlikely as that seems. Again, getting suspended is the least of AHern's worries.

"Fox cannot reveal the source, but it's known that PCP was also involved in the incident..."

This just in Aaron Hernandez has bowel movements....more on this coming up after the break.

How's that gonna work?

RG: "Aaron, we have good evidence you were aware that a murder took place, and obstructed justice. We're suspending you for a year."

AH: "But commish....this didn't happen in public -the guy came to my house."

RG: "Oh, s*** - I guess you got me. Go suit up"

If there is "good evidence", Roger is the least of his worries.

This just in Aaron Hernandez has bowel movements....more on this coming up after the break.

I am hearing conflicting reports that he has only prepared the bowel movement.

And people say there's no value in hearing on twitter about every dump someone takes.

I am hearing conflicting reports that he has only prepared the bowel movement.

So your saying he's at an impasse?

I would bet $100 that if AH tweeted or it leaked that he has been diagnosed with Nervous Bowel Syndrome it would be reported by every media outlet.

Drove down Rt 1 South next to Ahern's Q7 on way home from Dedham (obviously no idea if he was in there).

Hopefully any news/police choppers didnt notice the speeding Murano in their frame :D

This mysterious arrest warrant is more elusive than Barry Sanders....

So, here we are, it's Friday after 5pm and the DA's office is now closed. No warrant has been issued for Hernandez arrest. I am starting to think the police have no evidence. Otherwise, why would he not have been arrested by now?

So, to sum up......

People here are willing to hang Hernandez out to dry based on reports from the same group of people who were telling you yesterday that an arrest warrant issuance was imminent, and then telling you this morning that an arrest warrant had been issued, and now report that no arrest warrant has been issued.

Good job, people! :thumb:

Schefter now on the level of Erika Leigh

Why exactly? The radio was reporting this morning that it would be unlikely for AHern to be arrested on a Friday because then he'd be in jail all weekend until courts started up again on Monday, so his lawyers would have been negotiating the time of arrest for him. Even more likely is that any warrant is meant to pressure Hernandez into talking/cooperating with the investigation so there's probably a bit of a cat and mouse game going on.

Schefter now on the level of Erika Leigh

Erika just tweeted that the arrest warrant is to be delivered to Gillette Stadium by John Abraham on his way to signing with the Patriots!

Erika just tweeted that the arrest warrant is to be delivered to Gillette Stadium by John Abraham on his way to signing with the Patriots!

Issuing a warrant is a job for Adam Seward.

So, to sum up......

People here are willing to hang Hernandez out to dry based on reports from the same group of people who were telling you yesterday that an arrest warrant issuance was imminent, and then telling you this morning that an arrest warrant had been issued, and now report that no arrest warrant has been issued.

Good job, people! :thumb:

This is pretty much a non-statement. Media inconsistency doesn't exonerate anybody in precisely the same fashion that media reports don't necessarily condemn anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes