PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Low Blows Patriots Again (No Link, Just Img)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belichick-OJ.jpg
BB and his morning screwdrivers....

Drunk

:p

my gosh..5 rings and some still have an inferiority complex.

Now they done it. Last straw

It is unfathomable to have a Patriots helmet in the background of a picture of a player who played for us talking about his struggle with alcoholism

Curse you ESPN !! Making me feel hurt and sad and desperate with your photo choices!!!!

Let's leave the butt hurt to other teams and their fans and not descend to their level.

We should be so far beyond that by now that it's ridiculous.

Just let it roll off your backs.

Ball was on the team for nearly 2 months. December 15th through February 9th..
'
And he didn't even make the official depth chart is the point

He was a Bronco his entire career, yet they chose to portray him as a Patriot in a negative article about him abusing substances while in the NFL

Its not a huge deal, its just an obvious troll job by ESPN. Their agenda is blatant

I would have never noticed this if you hadn't pointed this out. When you are constantly looking for slights against the team you are bound to find them everywhere, real or imagined.

I wasn't looking for anything, this popped up on my Facebook news feed after someone I know shared it

If we didn't react, they would stop posting that stupid ****. Besides, who the phuck cares anyways?

I'm really OK with this. I had the day after SB51 as a vacation day. I literally watched the Felate-Fest all day on the channel I normally never watch( NFLN too). It was glorious.

By 6 pm I was looking up "Our Lady of the Football Gods" church services so I could attend the following Sunday somewhere.

'
And he didn't even make the official depth chart is the point

He was a Bronco his entire career, yet they chose to portray him as a Patriot in a negative article about him abusing substances while in the NFL

Its not a huge deal, its just an obvious troll job by ESPN. Their agenda is blatant
Can't we just give this a rest?

Can't we just give this a rest?

We've never missed an opportunity to pee on ESPN on this forum and its been pretty dead around here with multiple Bolden, Butler and Garrapolo threads

And I didn't even link to an ESPN article like most do to help generate more clicks for them

We've never missed an opportunity to pee on ESPN on this forum and its been pretty dead around here with multiple Bolden, Butler and Garrapolo threads

And I didn't even link to an ESPN article like most do to help generate more clicks for them

Hey! Post a Butler thread. We need a fresh one to **** up.

I'd guess they probably just used one of the most recent pictures they had, and we're the last people that employed him. Doesn't hurt that he kinda looks drunk.

I would have never noticed this if you hadn't pointed this out. When you are constantly looking for slights against the team you are bound to find them everywhere, real or imagined.

What the hell, this post is really about me, isn't it? Why are you attacking me?!

I've only spent a few nights in Boston, yet every time I was trashed.

I can see how a few weeks in Boston could make a guy an alcoholic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST