PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles/Saints Game Thread

If the Eagles make the Superbowl, would it be the toughest road ever?

Beating the number 1 defense, what many people say the best team in the league where they don't lose playoff games in the Superdome, and then beating the 2nd best team in the NFC.

I wouldn’t cheer for KC. Not because I don’t like them or anything but because a win would mean that you can win in this league with all offense and no defense whatsoever and that formula would be copied. I don’t want to see that in our game.

The idea of a rematch is growing on me.

How'd that work out the last time Pats got a rematch against a team they lost a SB to

How'd that work out the last time Pats got a rematch against a team they lost a SB to

I would not be able to take 2 weeks of replays of last year’s SB...

I wouldn’t cheer for KC. Not because I don’t like them or anything but because a win would mean that you can win in this league with all offense and no defense whatsoever and that formula would be copied. I don’t want to see that in our game.

I think we are well on the way for defense to be soon talked about similarly as ST. A unit that you just hope doesn't lose you the game with bad screwups.

Goddamn I respect this comment.

Reactions: sb1

Irrelevant.

The 2011 Pats had no business being in the SB. This team does if they get by the Chiefs.

If Foles wins this game, does Philly keep him and move on from Wentz?

Nice interception!!!

I liked Chris Long as a Patriot.
I can’t stand him as an Eagle.
I hate that team.

If Foles wins this game, does Philly keep him and move on from Wentz?

This game ? Nope. If they end up with another SB appearance and maybe a title ? Who the hell knows.

Saint Nick giving a present at least.

Foles pick! **** THE EAGLES

Gotta respect the Eagles for the way they've fought back this year. Tbh aside from the Foles trick play that they basically robbed from us at the other end, I feel we gave them that title so not even really mad anymore.

Be nice to return the favour this year but they're still a very good team, out of position in seed imo.

The first I heard of Smallwood was tuning into an Eagles game a few years ago and hearing the announcer say “Smallwood... Big Hole!”

On the plus side we could erase the bad taste of it.

I'd be happy for another go around. It didn't work out in 2011, but we're not constrained by history here -- there's nothing schematically to make me think that the Eagles are superior and somehow destined to win in a rematch. I think we'd do better this time around.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back