PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles/Saints Game Thread

Payton pointlessly bombing it on 4th and 6 and up 31 in week 11 may be coming back to bite him in the ass. The Fecals are very motivated to take it to this team and they have been directly referencing that all week.

If the Pats don’t make it to the SB I’m 100% rooting for the Eagles to win it. Not only would it be funny for the Eagles to beat Andy Reid but it would make the Pats loss last year look less stupid in retrospect. And the Nick Foles story is just plain funny.

Cmon this is football. You going to throw a flag for that? So soft.

Man theSaints are rattled hard. They can win this, just pull it together!

Did the Saints take the whole bye week off?

Payton pointlessly bombing it on 4th and 6 and up 31 in week 11 may be coming back to bite him in the ass. The Fecals are very motivated to take it to this team and they have been directly referencing that all week.

I never understood why this would motivate anyone more than being in a one and done situation in the playoffs anyway already does. Don't misunderstand me I get what you are saying but I'd think that the situation alone would be motivation enough.

I think it's time to accept that Drew Brees and Sean Payton aren't very good in the playoffs. Like Rodgers, they had one magical run and have been coasting off that reputation ever since.

The Eagles are going to tire themselves out I think. Saints just need to weather the early storm.

Saints need to at least make this a game

I never understood why this would motivate anyone more than being in a one and done situation in the playoffs anyway already does. Don't misunderstand me I get what you are saying but I'd think that the situation alone would be motivation enough.
You can never have enough motivation. Playoffs plus wanting to cram it down the throat of some smug prick that ran up the score on you almost two months ago is a hell of a lot of it.

Even if the Eagles are up 14 it will still require the Saints ****ting themselves a bit more. The Eagles "secondary" really should be one gigantic mismatch the Saints can abuse.

How do the Eagles go back to Wentz?

I hope the Rams make it to the SB if KC wins the game against us. I would not know who to root for in an Eagles vs. KC matchup. Most probably I'd would do the same thing I did for Broncos/Panthers and not even watch the game.

KC, easily. They've been one of the top 3 teams all year so I wouldn't feel like they're imposters and I can't root for the team that beat us last SB.

WOW, what's with Philly and N.O.
N.O. looks in shocked, wasted a quarter.

I hate Philly and not because they beat the Pats in SB.

Brandon Graham did it again. Just like the super bowl

Best case scenario probably an Eagles win here and Rams win the conference game.

Anyway Brees fumble somehow turned into Saints ball

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back