PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles/Saints Game Thread

Best case scenario probably an Eagles win here and Rams win the conference game.

Anyway Brees fumble recovered by Philly woooooo

I mean the best case scenario is probably a 45+ point drubbing of the Eagles as payback for their win last year.

But it would also be fun to see Brady beat Mahomes and then Goff who are 2 of the best young QBs.

Well, you don't see that everyday. Interesting call.

That call is a crock of ****. How the hell can they get a first down off that ?

LOL, that was going to be a bail out call for the saints if the eagles recovered.

Don't trust the NFL AT ALL.

I wondered if saints players knew to drink after the game, not before.

I think it's time to accept that Drew Brees and Sean Payton aren't very good in the playoffs. Like Rodgers, they had one magical run and have been coasting off that reputation ever since.

Dude, this ain't over in the slightest

That would be a horsesh*t call if they give NO the 1st. Get tf out of here

LOL, that was going to be a bail out call for the saints if the eagles recovered.

Don't trust the NFL AT ALL.
The fix is in, you think?

What a BS call. How can you make that call in this game?

I mean the best case scenario is probably a 45+ point drubbing of the Eagles as payback for their win last year.

But it would also be fun to see Brady beat Mahomes and then Goff who are 2 of the best young QBs.

Well yes but I don't see us doing that, actually fancy our chances more against the Rams. Only problem is TG II.

I hope the Rams make it to the SB if KC wins the game against us. I would not know who to root for in an Eagles vs. KC matchup. Most probably I'd would do the same thing I did for Broncos/Panthers and not even watch the game.

Unfortunately, the NFC championship is before our game...

This is the NFCCG. Winner beats the Rams. Sad

Well yes but I don't see us doing that, actually fancy our chances more against the Rams. Only problem is TG II.

I mean, you did say best case scenario. To me the best case scenario involves revenge and destroying other teams.

The easiest-case scenario is Chiefs then Rams, I'd agree there.

He runs angry because everyone keeps calling him small wood.

I don't like Kelce and I REALLY don't like Hill but for the most part I got nothing against the rest of them.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back