PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles/Saints Game Thread

Eagles won’t win today. It’s the saints home and they are a better team than the eagles.

Best case scenario would be the Philthadelphia Fecals winning and knocking off the Saints but I’ll still enjoy it if they get blown out. I’ll enjoy it even more if Michael Bennett’s career is ended with some sort of horrific leg injury.
Yea, I consider it bad karma to wish injuries on anyone, but I really despise Bennett. I absolutely love his brother, but Michael...despicable.

Everything works out for the Eagles. It's absurd.

Wow. Saints might be done already :confused:

Foles is an assassin, what a story

Foles genuinely scares me. If they get past the Saints I think he takes it to his former team and the Eagles will face either the Chiefs or the Pats.

I’ve seen too many teams look like crap after not playing starters week 17 to believe it has no effect

What happened with the injury? The broadcasters saying "trust me, you don't want to see the replay" is so weak. How about you let the viewer decide if they'd like to look away or not.

Philly +300 ML hahahahahahhaha gimme that money

The idea of a rematch is growing on me.

The Eagles are really gonna go back to the Super Bowl lol.

Lane Johnson was right.

Foles genuinely scares me. If they get past the Saints I think he takes it to his former team and the Eagles will face either the Chiefs or the Pats.

I hope the Rams make it to the SB if KC wins the game against us. I would not know who to root for in an Eagles vs. KC matchup. Most probably I'd would do the same thing I did for Broncos/Panthers and not even watch the game.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back