PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles/Saints Game Thread

Speaking of mothers' asses, in the annals of NFL history, they will only care if the Patriots win another Super Bowl...not where the games were played.
I am only excited about a world championship.
Nah. It’s ok to be excited by other achievements.. like 8 straight AFC title appearances. The “annuals of NFL history” as you put it will put a LOT of stock in games won, playoff wins, division titles, SB appearances. Etc. Part of the reason this Pats era is GOAT is all those as well. If we had not made the playoffs 13 times but win the SB 6 tines... history would look better at just 5 titles but 3 other appearances and 14 AFCCG appearances.

So the Lombardi is not the only thing in a goat dynasty

Is none worried about the duel RB threat that L.A. has in Anderson and Gurley? Not to mention Robert Woods and Brandin Cooks

Let's follow BB's example and worry about KC first.

I wonder f Bridget Moyahan is upset because the Eagles’s lost? She seemed to be happy when the Patriots lost to the Eagles last year.

CJ Anderson lit it up and then you get to Gurley who is a top 5 best player in the NFL.

Woods and Cooks? Sorry Saints.

Cooks could get "revenge" on his former 2 teams if the Rams win out. Ugh.

God, Michael "Hot Take" Lombardi is a ****ing idiot. Michael Lombardi just blamed Drew Brees poor management of the playclock on FOX. Saying FOX ran the playclock down too fast. FOX doesn't have any control of the play clock. Idiot!

And I used a timer to check if the playclock was running too fast. Obviously it wasn't. God I'm starting to hate Michael "Hot Take" Lombardi. There's nothing more that I hate than someone spewing incorrect information. God what a ****ing idiot.

Lombardi’s Divisional-Round Reactions | GM Street (Ep. 384) The Ringer NFL Show podcast

Skip to about the 10 minute mark. This was about the sequence of downs before the missed field goal by Lutz. Brees ****ed up Lombardi, not FOX. Idiot!

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back