PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles/Saints Game Thread

We are more stout against the run, have a better front 7 and a considerably better secondary. Add in the garbage that is the Eagles secondary and I think we would win in a blowout.

Much better running game too.

Sean Payton is an aggressive coach

They should kick the FG.

Gutsy call. They needed it

They should kick the FG.
Risky play that worked out. I still don’t think that was the right call. Payton is not expecting much out of his defence.

Saints needed a fake punt and a 4th down play to score a TD. That isn't sustainable. They need to do better.

Saints needed a fake punt and a 4th down play to score a TD. That isn't sustainable. They need to do better.

Well the Eagles D just got about half as good with 2 injuries, if they don't return it'll be much easier.

Eagles will need another 14-16 points to win this game. Not sure what is less sustainable. The Eagles scoring or the Saints risking it all.

If the rematch happens and the Pats see the Philly Special I want Foles laying on the turf and slow to get up.

I agreed with the call to go for it. It is a plus play call as long as you don't turn it over.

If you pin them that far back a TD or points in general is unlikely for them. Not to mention you have a shot at a safety and a chance to get it back inside the 50.

Not to mention a 50% chance you score. You should usually go for it in most game situations.

This crowd noise and the effect it’s having is noticeable.

Thanks BB for Miami.

This crowd noise and the effect it’s having is noticeable.

Thanks BB for Miami.
Would feel much better at home but we can beat them. Absolutely must be able to run the ball.

Saints waking up, they were definitely a little rusty at the start imo. I think they’ll even it up at some point but eventually Philadelphia will gain some momentum again. Getting into a 14 point hole is never ideal, you expend alot just to get even and then somehow keep it up.

So Philly gets the ball to start the 2nd. Who is more likely to win right now would you say?

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back