PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles @ Patriots Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB realizing now that he made one of the greatest coaching blunders of his career....unreal

some of us fans dont deserve this team. booing your team at home ???

Well this team better put it together in the second half. Lafell looks lost again. Play with some damn urgency!!!

What were we supposed to do? That's a punt 10/10. Miserable punt protection, miserable...coupled with a poor snap.
I was just kidding.

WE HAD 1:30 AND 2 TIME OUTS WHY DID WE ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF ******S AND DECIDE TO NOT TRY AND SCORE?

Ironically, so they don't have time to score, you gotta figure.

You know you're short handed with players missing and you get up 14 and you're in control then you get cute and outsmart yourself, terrible coaching, this is on Belichick if we lose.

It's embarrassing right now but they have turned things around before. Just win the friggin game. If they don't they are in trouble.

There is still an offense on the field , and nfl players on offense right.
So it will function with any 11 same way ?

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 2m2 minutes ago
Naje Goode came through gap between Geneo Grissom and Darius Fleming on punt protection unit, with protector Nate Ebner blocking inside.
Fleming is likely to find his way off the 53 man roster and back to the practice squad, and Grissom might find himself as a game day inactive when Easley is healthy. Belichick doesn't let those type of mistakes go.

Bill has decided to take this game off for some reason.

That's why you just run the ball on third down and run out the clock instead of having to punt at all.
Are you joking here? "Hey it's 3rd and 5, I got this weird feeling our punt will get blocked on fourth down so let's just not try and get points here"

Honestly I am still not that worried. The Eagles are in this game due to a fluke block an a failed onside kick. The Pats are out playing them with both O and D and i expect that to continue.
But how did Denver get back into the game last week? Flukey bad plays.

If you mean about the timeouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore