PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles @ Patriots Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres some kind of wild stat out there that when you get a kick blocked you almost never win the game

The give him 10 yard buffer at the sticks is disgusting. You play the sticks.

Showing that replay of the pass to Cooper -- false start by such a wide margin it's ridiculous.

They waited too long to get their **** together.. Brutal loss, this was one of the easier games on their remaining schedule.. Denver has tie breaker now for 1st seed, we have to win out and Denver has to lose a game for HFA, we aren't in control of our own destiny anymore..

Tough, tough loss.. Oh well, about everything that could go wrong went wrong in this one, so they should be able to rebound and scrape by until they get Hightower and Gronk back

When will the gronk camp decide that?

Will they kick it? If we block it...

What's this talk about movement on the line by Eagles that went uncalled on that?

I saw it and i'm going to go back and look again. That was OBVIOUSLY false start.

another screw job by the NFL.

Need a stop and Collins FG block now.

People can't ignore now that as a team we are in trouble. We lost to a 4-7 team at home. My preseason prediction of 12-4 is a good possibility now. Play wild card weekend and out in the divisional round per NFL plan.

Crap, now I'm getting the hots for that girl ref....

I thought it was incredibly dumb to go for that last onside kick. No need for it

Another false start missed on that third down play, it's ridiculous how do you miss them?

Need a turnover or a blocked field go attempt

They gotta fix some things for the playoffs....more important than hfa

No one blame the refs today. Blame coaching, special teams and play calling.

even more frustrating is that we have to wait until sunday night to watch the team again..

should of left the game at noon.....i hate waiting.

are we the 2 seed now???????????

The defense can't give up 3 and 11 when they are trying to get the ball back. They always have trouble on third and long. It is frustrating.

I know Ryan has been great all year, so he gets a pass, but damn it hurts to watch Cooper beat him like that.

This team had no margin for error. Now they need help. Next week at houston's no gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST