PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draftpick Woodard retires...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though they signed Gauthier, I think they need a veteran OC/OG. Not sure who is available at this point..

Wow, that is new....a rookie retiring vs. an old veteran......

And padded practices haven't started yet!

Good for him. Hopefully he was a good student and has a career in front of him which does not require disrespect for the United States of America.

Good for him. Hopefully he was a good student and has a career in front of him which does not require disrespect for the United States of America.

Wha...

What?

Wha...

What?
I think he is saying that if you aren’t behaving in a specific way when a certain song plays before professional sporting events that you somehow are showing disrespect to individuals who signed up for a completely different, unrelated job.

I think he is saying that if you aren’t behaving in a specific way when a certain song plays before professional sporting events that you somehow are showing disrespect to individuals who signed up for a completely different, unrelated job.
Obviously a product of union schools. I feel sad for you. I'm simply saying I hope this kid who was good at football did not count on an unlikely career in the National Felons League to support his family. Hopefully, he actually opened a book or two in college and is on his way to a successful life separate from the NFL.

I can use smaller words if that helps.

Obviously a product of union schools. I feel sad for you. I'm simply saying I hope this kid who was good at football did not count on an unlikely career in the National Felons League to support his family. Hopefully, he actually opened a book or two in college and is on his way to a successful life separate from the NFL.

I can use smaller words if that helps.

Ladies & Gentlemen, I present to you Dunning-Kruger...

If the kid doesn't want to play its his decision to make... at least we only lose out on a 7th round pick

Wha...

What?
Well said ;-)

HappyMoron.jpg

Why not opt out then, collect the money?

Curious here...how does one "retire" from a job they never showed up for and were never compensated for?

What am I missing?

Well said ;-)

HappyMoron.jpg

I can't tell if you're being serious.

Really the only thing to suggest to me that you're being sarcastic is the fact that you have Pat Tillman in your avatar, who would've been all about kneeling during the anthem haha.

you seriously think Pat Tillman would have taken a knee during our national anthem?

you seriously think Pat Tillman would have taken a knee during our national anthem?

Right next to his bud Chomsky, if Chomsky could even bend his knees at his age.

OK...now you've seriously got me in a quandary. What is the possible connection between Noam Chomsky, Pat Tillman and kneeling during our national anthem?

OK...now you've seriously got me in a quandary. What is the possible connection between Noam Chomsky, Pat Tillman and kneeling during our national anthem?

Pat Tillman was a huge Noam Chomsky fan, reading his books and keeping in contact with him. After going to war, he became very anti-war, I think describing it as "f*cking illegal" or something to that effect. It's posited, and quite often - and mostly accepted at this point - that this was the big reason for his death by fratricide.

The NFL, the Military, and the Hijacking of Pat Tillman’s Story

If you have a problem with the intercept (some people do!), you can find a wide array of sources and such via Google.

Only if Kevin Bacon is in the mix.

Pat Tillman was a huge Noam Chomsky fan, reading his books and keeping in contact with him. After going to war, he became very anti-war, I think describing it as "f*cking illegal" or something to that effect. It's posited, and quite often - and mostly accepted at this point - that this was the big reason for his death by fratricide.

The NFL, the Military, and the Hijacking of Pat Tillman’s Story

If you have a problem with the intercept (some people do!), you can find a wide array of sources and such via Google.
that's one helluva roundabout way to finally reveal that YOU are pro-kneeling during the national anthem...THAT is the only problem I have, you got something to say, say it...don't play kunty little word salad games.

Another thread gone off the rails. Just a normal day at Patsfans.com but I’ll bite.

Pat Tillman would not be kneeling. Give me a break. He was a rising star in the NFL, says “f*** it, I’m going to war” after 9/11. Passes up making a lot of money playing football to risk his life for us. It doesn’t get anymore bad a** than that. And I highly doubt he thought fighting for his country was suddenly “illegal” which is absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back