PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Day 2 - Pregame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Pats use some of the extra picks to trade up to get worthwhile guys. This isn't a year that we need 10 rookies that will be cut in camp. I'd like to see us get aggressive to grab guys like Raimann, Muma/Anderson, Metchie/Robinson, and best available CB.

I don’t know who I like better between Metchie, Moore, Tolbert and Doubs.
I have them all pretty evenly ranked.

not on day 2
I get it in the ideal universe. But compared to Slade bolden an UDFa pick , I would prefer drafting of araiza in second round .

I truly hope we don't touch either of them in day 2. But donno what the draft boards say. Really petrified for what will happen today.

I expect they draft a safety and a slot corner

I'm ok with it...most people don't pay attention to the talking heads on days 2 and 3 anyway.

You were one of the posters preempting the TV feed last night, posting tweet info.

I’m
Yup.
It's all on BB now. Those two geniuses never existed....unless of course a praiseworthy pick is soon made.
Then it'll be "BB was locked in the basement and the draft got back on track."
This is 1000 percent me I will fully admit this.

What are people's thoughts on having separate no-spoilers and spoilers-welcome threads later? Especially on days 2 and 3, the TV broadcasts end up getting 5+ picks behind and it becomes a trainwreck. However, I know some folks prefer not to have the TV experience spoiled by reporters online, and would rather wait for the picks to be shown live. Curious what opinions are.

It shouldn’t be necessary. The mods should take control and set rules. Spoilers should get a warning and should then get locked out of the thread if they do it a second time. If someone can’t control control the urge to be the first to reveal the player or be the first to make an assessment (news flash, we don’t care), that suggests a personality disorder. What say you @Ian?

Which is why I am in favor of having two threads
Just stop being a D-bag and control yourself for 5 minutes, until the pick is revealed on TV. It’s not that difficult.

It’s the 2nd round where no DB is safe. Bill is eyeing you.

New England Patriots Smile GIF by NBC Sports Boston

I would love to see them package 2 or 3 picks and move up the board and get an early 2nd rounder to go with 54

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back