Votes: 59 60.2%
  • Ray Lewis over 1.5 kills

Votes: 26 26.5%
  • Ray Lewis under 1.5 kills

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnathan Joseph is 32-years-old. If they play man-to-man, Dorsett might get 500 yards tomorrow. Definitely over. Is Revis still playing for the Jets?

Last edited:
Johnathan Jones is 32-years-old. If they play man-to-man, Dorsett might get 500 yards tomorrow. Definitely over. Is Revis still playing for the Jets?

Well if johnathan jones is covering dorsett tomorrow then they may need to be checked for possible concussions since they play for the same team.

Johnathan Jones is 32-years-old. If they play man-to-man, Dorsett might get 500 yards tomorrow. Definitely over. Is Revis still playing for the Jets?
You mean Jonathan Joseph.

And to answer the OP's question, the question should've been over/under 500 yards.

Well if johnathan jones is covering dorsett tomorrow then they may need to be checked for possible concussions since they play for the same team.

Maybe he's a part of the Roger Goodell's new " can you spare a player" program.

1000 yds if you count practice. What can I say I am an optimist :cool:

In this offense, only Gronk will get 1000 yards if he stays healthy. Edelman, Patterson, Hogan and Dorsett will each get 500-600 yards. Too many weapons.
Edelman hogan Dorsett and Patterson all being within shouting distance of each other in the regular season would probably mean we had injuries. Whoever is 4 won’t see many opportunities unless there are injuries. Whoever is 3 will see about half the snaps of 1 and 2.
It’s still not clear to me if Dorsett is ahead or Patterson, Patterson is ahead of Dorsett or they are sharing the WR3 spot with us having 2 separate 3 wide packages to take advantage of their very different skill sets.

Malcolm Mitchell's rookie season was 30+ receptions, 400 yards and 4 TDs. If Dorsett equals this, I'm a happy camper.

Basically we will be asking edelman to be our number 1 target coming back from acl. To be tom’s security blanket at 41. Hogan’s a decent wr but not great. If something happens to any of these guys i hope bill gets called to task. I am not holding my breath on dorsett and Patterson. If both as a whole get 500 yards i will be surprised.

Basically we will be asking edelman to be our number 1 target coming back from acl. To be tom’s security blanket at 41. Hogan’s a decent wr but not great. If something happens to any of these guys i hope bill gets called to task. I am not holding my breath on dorsett and Patterson. If both as a whole get 500 yards i will be surprised.

It's not important who catches the passes. The yardage we're looking for is 4,000+ and you have to factor in Edelman with Gronk, Hogan, Patterson, Michel, Burkhead, Hollister, Dorsett, White, and whoever else they bring in . Brady's favorite receiver is whoever is open. If we've learned anything over the past 18 years, we've learned that Brady adapts to his his receivers, and vice versa. My guess is that someone not on the opening day roster other than Edelman will catch passes for over 400 yards.

One game at a time. I'll be very happy if Dorsett develops a rhythm and consistency with Tom. If so, the numbers will follow. 1,000 seems ridiculous as a short term goal.

Good God that Welker statline. I know a lot of people prefer Edleman to Welker here for some reason, but that dude was I N S A N E. At 30 none the less.

People get stupid because of 1-2 plays. Welker's the greatest slot WR in the history of the game, but he won't get into the HOF because of "just" being a slot WR, and Patriots fans bag on him because of a dropped pass and an unwillingness to take a ****ty contract from the team.

People get stupid because of 1-2 plays. Welker's the greatest slot WR in the history of the game, but he won't get into the HOF because of "just" being a slot WR, and Patriots fans bag on him because of a dropped pass and an unwillingness to take a ****ty contract from the team.

Agreed. Welker basically invented the slot receiver position. Fact: Wes Welker caught 111 passes for 1,165 yards and and 3 TDs in 2008 from Matt Cassell.

I'm not going there again, but that incompletion was on Brady, not Welker.

He was definitely a warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes