2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you like Thursday night football?

• Yes! The more football the better, doesn't matter the day

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • No! Football on Sundays (and Saturday NCAA) is enough

Votes: 42 56.8%
  • Ray Lewis loved, or didn't love, TNF so much that he killed a guy (maybe 2)

Votes: 17 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love it, I’ll take any NFL football I can get. Would like to see an additional bye week added tho to have the Thursday Nighters played after them.

Dude, fyi, ED can be easily fixed with meds nowadays.
You proved long ago in the Jets Suck Forum that "humor" is not your forte. Doesn't work here either.

I love it, I’ll take any NFL football I can get. Would like to see an additional bye week added tho to have the Thursday Nighters played after them.

@ReverendMaynard loves Thursday night games.

Friday nights are no good, High School football will take most people's attention.

Thursday games are just blah to me. Give me Sunday's at 1 or 4 every week.

I wake up at 4:40 AM. I have missed the fourth quarter of both Patriots night games because I fell asleep. This annoys me. Furthermore, attending a night game is a nightmare and nobody wants to buy tickets for a night game.
I'm awake about 430 am and last Thursday was no exception. First day back to work after a nice little vacation, I didn't make 730pm last Thursday night. Saw the score when I awoke at 4am and watched the NFLN replay until shower time at 515am. Was funny, I saw NE score quickly near the 2 minute warning, did my "triple S" thing only to see them still playing (and scoring again) the first half when I was dressing for work!

At first I hated it.

I posted how it produced lame product, didn't allow players to prepare their bodies, etc, etc. Then funny thing happened....

Patriots started winning all Thursday games by out preparing , and game planning basically for 2games in 4days. Now I like it. It basically demands improved player conditioning too.

That said it could be better. With computer scheduling why can't Thursday teams have bye week prior? this might involve adding 2nd bye to schedule... Why TF not? NFL has lobbied for 18 game season.. just add 2nd bye ... Then ThursdayNF much better.:cool:

No i do not like tnf

I love thksgiving games but i do not consider them as tnf

Overall i do not like night games in general and not only for the fact it is dark night here...i would not like them also if i was living in Usa

I love 1 pm games and i 'accept' 4 pm games

only on Thanksgiving. I'm not ready for football on a Thursday...I need to get up for work on Friday so I maybe watch the first quarter.

I enjoy them sometimes but never finish them because it ends too late.

I enjoy them sometimes but never finish them because it ends too late.
I have the same problem so I DVR them and watch the rest of the game later. It works if you make sure you don't know the outcome.

There's no denying it affects game planning and performance. (Even moreso with a rookie QB, DarnIt.)

Seriously messes with Fantasy ball too.

Still like it though. Football is awesome. More of it is never a bad thing.

2972efdcba6c090f9b6350701f757631809ace50996a05d79d32a95e94d7af00.jpg

If I was commish all games would be played at either 1 or 4 PM on Sunday afternoon.. possibly a 7:00 PM time slot.. Thursday night games suck.

Usually the matchups are dreadful but there have been a few interesting ones this year. My viewing has declined in recent years but I would say I find myself tuning in more this season sinice the games are decent. Its also a tough game for me to bet since short rest and travel and such can be big factors vs just whos playing and coaching so I tend not to put $ on it and then not watch it.

I'll watch it every time, but I will say that suffering through watching the Giants play football ended my night pretty early. Couldn't keep my eyes open.

• Agree
Reactions: jah
Alright, last night's game was ****. Paid very little attention.

Except for the NFL opener and turkey day, football should be all Sunday’s and MNF.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back