PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do we want the Titans to win or lose this game?

What a start, pick for the Ravens already

Juuuuuust in case the Ravens win tonight, here's some look on the bright side for ya....

A Steelers loss to the Saints would put the Ravens in the division lead, and the Steelers a good chance out of the playoffs.

I hope the Titans win out and Baltimore loses Tonight. Because if we end up being the Third Seed playing the Titans would be equivalent to a Bye week. The Game should be over by the half. The Ravens would be very Tough Sixth Seed match-up if we are the Third Seed.

I don't really care. The next game is more important for the Pats. I hate the Ravens and I prefer the Chargers to win the west as apposed to KC so rooting for them. Only way for Pats to get the #1 is to win out and KC to lose both theirs, don't see that happening so let the Chargers win.

The Chargers and the Chiefs are BOTH currently 11-3.
Both teams would need to lose twice for the Patriots to sniff the #1 seed.

Why are so many Patriots fans so scared of the Ravens?

Reactions: sb1
Juuuuuust in case the Ravens win tonight, here's some look on the bright side for ya....

A Steelers loss to the Saints would put the Ravens in the division lead, and the Steelers a good chance out of the playoffs.

This is a horrible year to be the Fourth Seed in the AFC. The Fifth Seed is Second Best Team in the Conference. Imagine going up against the Chargers or Chiefs yikes. :eek:

If the Ravens can win this then the Steelers almost have to win in New Orleans tomorrow or they risk not even making the playoffs.

The Chargers and the Chiefs are BOTH currently 11-3.
Both teams would need to lose twice for the Patriots to sniff the #1 seed.

You're right. For some reason I thought SD had 4 losses already. I still say SD should win the division. I prefer playing in LA on the road than in KC, if we get that far.

Their Running QB would run for 300 on this D. And lf I was their OC I wouldn't even pass it. Their Defense can also get to Brady yeah that's why I'm scared of them.

I hope the Titans win out and Baltimore loses Tonight. Because if we end up being the Third Seed playing the Titans would be equivalent to a Bye week. The Game should be over by the half. The Ravens would be very Tough Sixth Seed match-up if we are the Third Seed.

Pats are a much better team than the Ravens and I wouldn’t be surprised if they blow them out.

wow Tucker missed !! that is so rare for him .

Their Running QB would run for 300 on this D. And lf I was their OC I wouldn't even pass it. Their Defense can also get to Brady yeah that's why I'm scared of them.

Pats beat the tar out of the Tebow offense, very similar to this one. The 2011-2014 Ravens are long gone.

I tend to want them to lose because of Suggs, Harbaugh, and Deflategate. If they make it and if at some point they played NE, I think BB would be ready for their Tim Tebow-like offense

terrible call on Allen....that was hardly OPI

I tend to want them to lose because of Suggs, Harbaugh, and Deflategate. If they make it and if at some point they played NE, I think BB would be ready for their Tim Tebow-like offense

I think they’ve passed the Steelers in my hate list to be honest.

What a mess from the Chargers this is, penalties all over

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back