PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts vs Titans Flexed to Sunday Night.

FortressX

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Should be a good one.
I have no team preference.
The final game of the regular season will essentially be the first game of the postseason.

The Colts will face the Titans on NBC’s Sunday Night Football in Week 17, the last game of the regular season and the only game of Week 17 that is effectively a playoff game for both teams: The winner will go to the playoffs, and the loser’s season will be done.
Colts-Titans set for Week 17 Sunday Night Football

Just curious what happens if this game ends in a tie ?

Last edited:
Start of the playoffs

If it ends in a tie the Steelers get in with a win, the only way they can get in outside of Baltimore not winning.

If it ends in a tie the Steelers get in with a win, the only way they can get in outside of Baltimore not winning.
No tie please.
Outside the two New York teams, there's no team that I hate more than the Steelers

If I had to bet money I'm going with the Colts

I definitely have a preference in rooting for the Titans.

1. Vrabel.
2. All the whining by that crappy little fanbase during the 2000's.
3. The competition committee.
4. Deflategate
5. The idiot owner

A tie would be the worst ever.

best thing to me, titans win, colts go down, and steelers left crying in their yellow towels.
Here's hoping the game goes to overtime and the game ends in the last second on a titans score. Just to twist the knife a little more on the colts and steelers.

Malcolm butler will be involved in a play that determines if the titans win or lose.

Colts rebuild is way ahead of schedule, i think they're going to win this game.

I think Vrabel is in trouble long term too because the Colts got $120m cap space and the Texans got like $68m cap space and in my opinion Luck and Watson are a cut above Marcus Mariota, it's going to be hard to build a winning program when you've got the 3rd best QB in your division.

24 TDs 23 picks in the last 2 seasons of Mariota.

Think Titans have a fair shot to win if Mariota plays. Apparently it’s a stinger he’s dealing with so we’ll see.

Colts obviously win if he doesn’t play.

All eyes on mariotta. Could be an easy colts win if hes not healthy. Not his biggest fan but gabbert...

So Are people going to start giving Andrew luck the respect he deserves?

Jacoby Brissett might be trade bait in the off season with Luck proving he can play a full season at a high level again.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back