PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do we want the Titans to win or lose this game?

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I instinctively always root for the NFC vs AFC in regular season games (other than the Pats of course), though I’m thinking there could be some scenarios where it’s better for us for TN to win this game.

Please educate me.

I’d say lose. Best bet is to have the Dolphins in the playoffs over any of the other possible wildcard teams.

I don't really care. The next game is more important for the Pats. I hate the Ravens and I prefer the Chargers to win the west as apposed to KC so rooting for them. Only way for Pats to get the #1 is to win out and KC to lose both theirs, don't see that happening so let the Chargers win.

You are correct. You should always want any other AFC team to lose.

I instinctively always root for the NFC vs AFC in regular season games (other than the Pats of course), though I’m thinking there could be some scenarios where it’s better for us for TN to win this game.

Please educate me.

I’d love an opportunity to bounce Miami after that game.

I think the Texans will lose to the Eagles and the Patriots will get the 2 seed regardless. Eagles are 3 point favorites at home, still alive in the hunt, and appear jump started by Nick Foles. The Texans have played two poor games in a row and are an average team with an incredibly, possibly historically, weak schedule. If they beat Philadelphia, that would be the second best team they’ve beaten this year after the Patriots...yes, their schedule has been THAT weak. We’ll see.

That was a really great drive by the Redskins.

Chargers beat the titans, so has texans? So technically we want the titans to lose?

Nate Burleson sounds like such a tool as a colour commentator. Time for him to stay on tv shows.

Nate Burleson sounds like such a tool as a colour commentator. Time for him to stay on tv shows.

It's a big drawback to these saturday NFLN games when most of the people calling the games have no real play by play experience.

No Aaron Rodgers rule for Mariota?o_O

I think there is virtually no scenario where Tennessee’s w/l record affects us.
In fact strength of victory is a higher tie breaker than strength of schedule and LA and Houston have both beaten tenn., so it would more likely hurt us although again there is almost no chance it would matter. (We are well ahead in SOV btw)

I am thinking I would rather Miami in the playoffs if for no other reason than it means a worse draft slot for them. I'm also thinking we want an asteroid strike at tonight's game. Yeah I know, it's awful to be thinking such thoughts particularly at Christmas but what the heck I'm going to be at his Dad's house Monday night praying to the Baby Jesus anyway so were the asteroid strike to happen I'll be in the right place to give thanks and ask forgiveness at the same time.

tumblr_m13wik7oyL1qdswx4o1_500.gif

Last edited:
How did we lose to this tits team is beyond me .

Are not the Tits competing with the Ravens and Colts for the 6 seed?

If so, there is no question who to root for in this game.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back