PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Divisional Round GDT: Rams @ GB

thats the dagger .... nice catch though

Pulled the trigger on the PA at just the right time. They've been baiting them with the run all day.

Reactions: Ian
Great throw and catch, disappointed in this Ram defense today.

I don't want to get off this game but from what I've seen this year, their defense is not good. 40 points to the Saints 2nd time this year and even last week, Washington was moving up and down the field on them and had a chance at the end of the game...their going to have to play better.
Last week...ehh WFT was never really a threat to win that game IMO. I wouldn’t say the Bucs defense overall is a top NFL defense but they’re still the best run defense in football and imo not as bad as people think. We’ll see tomorrow! :)

Lazard was undrafted.

Scantling was a 5th round pick.

I know Whitworth is an elite LT but I just can't get over his legs- they are sticks.

Last week...ehh WFT was never really a threat to win that game IMO. I wouldn’t say the Bucs defense overall is a top NFL defense but they’re still the best run defense in football and imo not as bad as people think. We’ll see tomorrow! :)
Yeah, it will keep things exciting around here, that's for sure...I think most people think if the Saints win tomorrow, they'll have a tough time winning in GB and we don't want to see GB in the Super Bowl, because that would be a bad game and I think it wouldn't be close.

I’m glad Woods isn’t a Buffalo Bill anymore.

Aaron Donald's injury last week killed them today

Ah.. make sense. I didn't know that. I was wondering why he has been so pedestrian today.

Aaaaand that’s game.

Reactions: Ian
The packers will be tough to beat.☹️ I can’t stomach a mahomes vs discount double dork super bowl. I will not watch.

Goff is another Cam

Aaron Donald's injury last week killed them today
Pape, you might be right...this just isn't the same defense that I have seen this year. I want to give GB some credit but I just think the Rams defense hasn't played great and not having Donald at full strength may be a reason.

Poor offensive line play by rams.. goff played well...

Jones has destroyed the Lambs.

If Rodgers or mahomes gets another super bowl they will be considered goats.

The packers will be tough to beat.☹️ I can’t stomach a mahomes vs discount double dork super bowl. I will not watch.
Agreed, wouldn't want that SB...at home it's going to be tough for a team to beat GB.This is as warm as we'll see it in GB this time of year

going to be tough sledding for Tampa or NO next week...

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back